Part:1 When they first met..

(WILLIAM'S POV)

As i was in the daycare at is by my house "Volunteering to help out". I saw a perfect little boy that i can grab and run off with, But as soon as i got there a diffrent person was talking to the kid trying to take him.!! So i went up to him and said "This kid is mine fuck off." Then me and him started to argue alot.. But then after a little bit of us yelling back and fourth at eachother the kid ran off crying, We both ran after the kid. The faster he ran i ran faster, But then.
.... We both fell on a block onto eachother we suddenly kissed on the lips... I enjoyed it for a little and then realised and kicked him off of me. "OI GET OFF" I said while kicking him off.. He yelled "IM SORRY I FELL ON A DUMB FUCKING TOY-" I took a look at his face and yelled "TONY IS THAT YOU!?!??!?!?!!?!?!?!??" I said with shock and fear.........

                ( TONYS POV)

We both ran into each other....... When i first saw his face i was so red... In my mind i was saying:"I KISSED SOMEONE THAT HOT!?" But i kept on composer...... And tryed to sound mad at him.. But who can be mad at a boy with a face like that.....!?!?  But then i took another look at him....in my mind screaming:" IS THAT WILLIAM!? MY SCHOOL CRUSH!?!?!?.... I was such a jerk to him.... Why would he ever forgive me...." As i was zoning out i felt someone hug me.. Was it William....!?! I was scared to open my eyes and see...... But then. I opened them to William trying to kiss me!? I yelled at him "NO!!" And pushed him off... Even tho i wanted the kiss i didnt want to risk losing him again.... I just need to make sure Henry Emily isnt in his life any more....