The morning after the break up.

Williams pov.
I had woken up the next morning laying on my bed, I'm guessing Henry put me here and then left. After all, we are just friends and he has a wife.

I go into the kitchen and make me a cup of tea and then poured cereal into a bowl while the tea was cooling down a bit.

I sat down on the table, ate my cereal and drank my tea, When I was done I looked up at the seat tony use to sit in and felt guilt for kicking him out, I said in my mind "No William! He cheated on you! He deserves this!" Then got up, cleaned my spoon ,bowl ,and mug I used to drink the tea and eat my cereal.

Then I heard a knock on the door..

"Who could It be?" I said in my mind while opening the door slowly.

"Oh..... It's just you Henry.."

Henry's pov:
I knocked on Williams door and as soon as he opened the door and said "Oh it's just-" I let myself in, not hearing what else he had to say.

"Get dressed Afton, we are going somewhere"
I said while getting me a cup of coffee since there Was no more at my house.

He came into the kitchen with a confused look on his face and before he said anything I said. "We don't got all day Afton, hurry up." He ran into this room which had the conveyance of being right next to the kitchen and it's own bathroom.
About 2 hours later he got out of his room.

"What took you so long-?"

All he said was "We don't got all day Emily, let's go."

I guess he knew where we where going after all.

Where were they going? How did william know? Where is tony at?

Only the next chapter can say...

(THIS TOOK 3 HOURS WTF- ALSO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING THE NEXT CHAPTER- I will post chapter 8 ASAP😀 this is also the longest chapter wth-)

Word count: 335