11

ANTHONY POV

Where did she get the nerve to come back? Kung kanus-a naka move on nako gamay.

Wait.. what? Unsay move on? Nagka kami ba diay?

And anyways, I already learn bisaya. Still have errors pero maka storya nakog straight bisaya.

I'm here at my office because I'm working. I want to make myself busy so I can avoid thinking about her.

Pero di jud makaya, that I can still think about her. Kana bitawng murag sya nalang permi naa sa akong hunahuna.

And her scent. Katong giduol nako sya gabie sa comfort room sa restaurant. Her scent is so lovely. Nidikit jud sa akoa iyang perfume, and it's hunting me.

“Sir?”

Nag lagot jud kog samot pagka kita sa iyaha nga gi bira atong lalaki nga iyang kauban. She just let him.

I'm really pissed off.

“Mr. Calderon?”

And another one, they looked so happy together. I'm trying to deny it, but I think I'm je—

“MR. CALDERON I AM HERE PO! I'M TALKING TO YOU PO” my secretary raised her voice in front of me.

Wala ko kabantay nga naa diay sya sa akong office. My mind is too preoccupied.

It's because of that bisaya lady who I keep on thinking.

“Sir, someone is looking for you” she said.

“Then? Did I get missing that anyone will look for me?” I ask sarcastically.

“No sir”

“You can go now. Don't bother me because I'm brainstorming here. Get out..” I commanded.

My secretary left so I get back on thinking again.

What should I do next? Should I make a move to get her.

Huh?

Ow well, why should I get her anyway?

'because you like her!’ said by a voice inside my head.

What? No! I don't like her. She's nothing but a nobody for me.

“Sir, she don't want to leave. Important matter daw” my secretary said, nakadungaw iyang ulo sa pultahan.

I gritted my teeth, “Send her away or call the guards to do it. Tell her that I'm busy”

I'm getting more pissed off.

“She really wants to talk with you”

“Send her out” I said with finality.

“But sir, Ms. Ringcon wouldn't listen.”

Nawalag kalit akong kalagot. I open my eyes wide.

“What? Who?”

Did I hear it right? That bisaya lady is here? For what?

“Ms. Pal Ringcon sir.” my secretary repeated.

What is she doing here?

I nodded, “You can leave”

“How about the—

“Let her in” I said.

Cause I have been waiting for this day to come and now it's happening..

She, herself, finally step her foot in my company.

Now, I would take my revenge for waiting almost 6 months.