30 FINALE

ANTHONY POV

And just like that, we got engaged in front of so many people.

Mura nasad ug engagement party namo ang nahitabo sa birthday party sa Papa ni Pal.

Today is our prenuptial day, naka ready nako ug naa na sa venue kung asa mi mag shoot.

Para maiba, Pal is with my mom and her mom while I'm with Dad and Pal's dad.

Wala pa naabot ang mga girls, while all of the boys in our family have already arrive. Including, Antonio and his son.

Veronica is with Pal, obviously kay babae man sya.

So, here it goes. I'm so ready to take pictures with my beautiful lady.

Finally, I finally own her. I'm now engaged with her and soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Calderon.

I've been waiting for this day to happen, to be settle with the woman I love.

Our prenuptial is a beach theme cause Pal requested it. She wants to shoot with the most beautiful sunset here in Siargao.

Yes, we're here in Siargao. The white sand, breathtaking beach and awspring scenery is just so perfect. Just like us.

It's like a dream that have been coming true.

I stare at the waves, “God is just the best artist” I utter. Amaze with my surroundings.

Someone clear his throat behind me, “The girls just arrived” it's Pal's father's voice.

I immediately face him, with excitement in my eyes.

But what I saw on his father's face just flew my excitement away.

It changed into nervousness.

Her father breath heavily, “And she sent you this paper” he gave me a piece of paper.

As I read the message written on it, I felt my heart broke into pieces.

“I'm sorry. I just realized that if I got married with you, I'm no longer free from anything. I will be bound with someone, and that's you. I'm afraid we might not fit to each other after marriage. I'm really sorry, Anthony — from, Paige Apollo Lauren Valencia Ringcon..” I read the message outloud.

My jaw clenched not because I'm mad, but because I'm hurt.. again.

I was about to look at Mr. Ringcon but he's no longer infront of me.

My being stiffed, “Pal..” I whisper, as I stare at her. Standing proud infront of me.

Looking beautiful with her beach gown that she designed herself.

“I actually realize that.. I'm afraid to get married..” she said.

I frown, “Please don't hurt me again” I whisper..

She shrugged, “I'm sorry for hurting you so many times” she said.

Then she walked closer to give me a hug. She embraced me.

“Marriage is scarring me, Anthony. But If I couldn't marry you, it's better to be single forever” she added.

My eyes widen, “H-honey” I stuttered, don't know what to say.

Chuckling, she removed her hands from hugging me and she fixed my polo.

“Ofcourse I'll marry the most unlucky Calderon I have met in my life” she smiled sweetly.

I think I'm blushing because of what she just said.

“Let's waste no time for this day, hon” Pal said intertwining our hands.

I didn't move cause I'm still confused of what she's doing.

I thought she's not going to marry me? Huh?

“Let's go, hon. You look like a statue there. A handsome stat—”

I cut her words with my question, “Do you love me?”

Pal removed her hand off me.

Is that the sign that she don't love me? My heart hurts again. Futa!

“I, Paige Apollo Lauren Valencia Ringcon will be changing my surname into Calderon because my fiance just can't wait for the wedding day.” she laugh

I don't get it. “huh?”

“Ofcourse I love you.. I love you I love you I love you.. and I'm willing to marry you. I love you so much, my unlucky Calderon” she said repeatedly.

I, again, blushed like a sixteen years old young girl.

Shit!

“Okay na? Arat na?” Pal asked.

I lean to whisper on her ear, “I love you too.. I love you so damn much that I wanted to have the honeymoon first before the wedding happen.”

She giggle, “Stop that thought of yours Anthony Ignacio. No sexual intercourse not until we got married. Okay?” she ran back to where our family at.

I can still hear her giggles. But before she could go far from me, I shouted.

“I LOVE YOU TOO, PAIGE APOLLO LAUREN”

🃏