T W E N T Y T W O

"I'M SO SICK OF THAT SAME OLD LOVE

"I'M SO SICK OF THAT SAME OLD LOVE." - Same Old Love; Selena Gomez.

NADILYA WONDERED HOW SHE MANAGED TO GET ROPED INTO COMING TO THE FUNDRAISER. AND THEN SHE REMEMBERED THAT SHE LOVED KLAUS.

"Nik, my dear, why on Earth would you bring me to this?" Nadilya didn't feel up to coming out, and yet Klaus managed to bring her anyways. She knew he had a hold on her, and the makeout session definitely helped in convincing her to come, but she had hoped that she would've put up a little more of a fight.

"Because, my love, I needed to show off to everyone the most beautiful woman in the world and make them full of jealousy as they wished they had you on their arm," Klaus was desperately in love with Nadilya and wasn't afraid to make it known to anyone and everyone just how he was. He wanted to feel the envy of every man in the vicinity to be jealous of the beautiful woman on his arm.

"You make me feel like the luckiest woman in the world my love, but I still hate being here," Nadilya flushed at Klaus' praise and felt slightly better about being there. She didn't hate being there as much now. The duo could see Carol Lockwood walk over and Nadilya rolled her eyes; she knew the woman was attracted to Klaus and didn't want to pretend she didn't see that. Klaus smirked as he loved how possessive the goddess was and ate up the attention willingly. Damon looked over as the two talked to the Mayor and made his way over.

"You're just so delightful. What colors are your eyes?" Nadilya had to force herself not to vomit at the blatant flirting coming from the woman. Could she not see that she and Klaus were together?

"They're blue," Klaus was grinning like a madman at Nadilya's obvious hatred of the woman; he liked the feeling the goddess' jealously brought him and was soaking up every moment of it.

"Look what the cat dragged in. Nice vest," Damon didn't like the fact that Carol was kissing the ass of the problem of everyone in her life and acting like there was nothing wrong with the situation.

"Well, thank you very much. Good to see you, D. We were just discussing whether you'd be tonight's other big benefactor," Klaus couldn't resist the opportunity to rile the young vampire up and Nadilya didn't have a good feeling about tonight. Maybe that's why she didn't want to come out tonight.

"What do you say Damon? Klaus has made a very generous pledge. You know we are chomping at the bit to begin the renovation," So it seemed Carol was desperate for any attention from an attractive man, Nadilya noticed.

"Hmm. Carol, don't take this the wrong way, but you do realize you've been kissing the ass of an immortal vampire hybrid who ruined your son's life?" Damon couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Oh come on now. Some might say I saved it, what, with all that nasty full moon business. I never had to go through it myself more than twice to be honest, but still, I'm very sympathetic," Klaus saw it as helping the young boy and while he might not have gone about it in the best way, he thought it was a good thing that the young boy wasn't to be a slave to the full moon anymore.