T W O

"YOU GAVE ME MY NAME AND THE COLOR OF MY EYES

"YOU GAVE ME MY NAME AND THE COLOR OF MY EYES." - How Do I say Goodbye, Dean Lewis.

NAIDA GRIMLANE HAD NOT EXPECTED TO BE WITH ELIJAH AT THIS MOMENT. 

When Elena and the gang had explained to Naida who the Originals were, she had expected full-on horrific monsters. She had not expected Elijah to be such a gentleman. He made sure to offer his arm to her, to match her slow pace when walking and never said anything without a 'thank you.' So when they arrived in front of Mayor Lockwood's house, Naida widened her eyes in confusion.

"She has suits," If there's one thing Elijah appreciated from the mortals, it was their design and creation of suits; a classy outfit that never went out of style and made the perfect outfit to end numerous lives in. Naida giggled and Elijah let out a small smile. Mayor Lockwood came to the door and let out a soft gasp when she saw who was at the door.

"Naida honey, I have missed you terribly. You and Tyler were such an amazing couple. And Elijah, you're back in town? This day is getting better and better," While Carol Lockwood was definitely an elitist when it came to the Founding Families and who should be seen with who, she had always liked Naida and liked her more when she got with her son. Naida had always had a soft spot for the woman, but once her and Tyler broke up, she distanced herself from them as she couldn't bare the humiliation of Tyler dropping her for Vicki Donovan. Naida hadn't known that her and Elijah knew one another.

"Well, here I am and Carol, I had come to see if you spare me a suit," Elijah didn't like the idea of Tyler with Naida; he couldn't understand why, but he just couldn't see a future for Naida with someone named Tyler.

"Well, I have a meeting to get to and I couldn't-," Elijah had stepped forward and his pupils dilated, indicating he was compelling her.

"You will let me inside and retrieve a suit," Elijah was always ready to get his way, and no obstacle was too grand for him. Elijah stepped back and Mayor Lockwood suddenly smiled.

"A suit, you say? Well, anything for you Elijah." She let them both in and they both followed her to her bedroom.

"I still haven't packed up all of my husband's suits so please, chose one to your liking while I go brew some tea." She left the two in the room and Naida looked confused.

"I thought Mayor Lockwood was on vervain," Like most people who knew 'the secret,' vervain was something that the people took religiously and with Carol leading the vampire hunting council, she was surprised she wasn't taking it. At her confused face, Elijah let out a chuckle.

"Had your friends not daggered me, they would know that I was the one who got Carol Lockwood off of it," It was crucial for the pawns in his plans to be able to follow his orders, and Carol Lockwood on vervain would put a dent in it and that wasn't a chance he was willing to take. Naida nodded and turned around so Elijah could get dressed in peace.