Complications

"Babe, do you really want to stay with him?", asked Emily a bit furrowing her brows.

"Yeah...he is okay I mean...but nowadays we don't have that much of communication you know," said I as I sipped through my cold coffee.

"Yeah I totally understand that, and according to your explanation, he also seems like a jerk at some points, I mean do you really want to stay with that guy with whom you don't have much communication and who also seems like a jerk sometimes?", asked Emily a bit confused and irritated.

"Look, shouldn't I just let it be like how it is for now? I mean there is nothing problematic like that for now...," said I a bit lost in thoughts.

"Yeah, for now," said Emily pursing her lips as she continued eating her sandwich.

"Things sometimes change so fast you can never understand," smiled Emily a bit faintly at me.

I kept sipping my coffee a bit lost in thoughts.

"Hey", someone tapped my shoulder from behind as I was sitting in the cafe next to my work building.

"Hey David!", said I as I turned around.

"Hey what's up? May I sit here?", asked he as addressed towards the empty seat at our table.

"Yeah sure," smiled I looking at him.

David sat on the chair in the middle of the both of Emily and my chairs. Emily seemed a kinda indifferent at him.

"So how's life going for you?", asked David kinda seeming interested with a smile.

"It's exciting and problematic at the same time," said I in a bit amusing tone.

"Why?"

"Well...my work is going great. I am really excited about the new business deal. But...I don't know, I mean my personal life...I mean especially my relationship...my marriage seems to just fade away," expressed I with a sigh.

"What happened in your marriage?", asked David raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know...we don't have much communication like that, there is not that passion, that true understanding," said I trying some bit to explain.

David kind of moved his face forward and close to me. "I have a good contact with a great divorce lawyer, if you need him, I can help," said David in a lower voice.

"Haha!", laughed I as he said it, he was trying to be funny at the moment.

"C'mon Dave, I don't need a divorce lawyer at the moment," chuckled I with a bit amusing tone.

"Yeah not now, but you may need it in the upcoming future," said David smirking a bit.

"Oh c'mon Dave," said I shrugging.

"Guys, I am leaving, I need to finish the work faster, I should resume it," said Emily as she checked her wrist watch and stood up.

"Bye, see you later," said I smiling as she left.

"Bye, Emily," said David nodding a bit.

"So what will you do after work?", asked David looking at me.

"I don't know, I will just head home and don't know what I will do then," sighed I.

"I...do you have to head home straight? I wanted to hang out, we haven't hanged out much recently except work," said Dave in a genuine tone.

"Yeah...I know, well I could invite you home, but you know Josh would be home soon, so it can become weird I guess," said I kinda quietly.

"Weird as in?"