Bonding

"Mary I am sorry, whatever I did was in the heat of moment," said Josh sitting in front of Mary on the chair.

Mary sighed looking away a bit at the words.

Josh placed his hands on Mary's which were on the table and softly squeezed them.

"Let me make you breakfast," said Josh with a smile and got up and went to the kitchen area to make breakfast.

Mary kept quiet and looked down slightly.

She pulled out her phone and started to check it.

After sometime, Josh came back with two plates of pancakes and placed them on the table with a smile.

Mary slightly smiled and started to eat. "It's good," she said while eating.

"I am glad you like it," said Josh with a smile and started to eat.

"What do you want to do today? Let's go somewhere," said Josh as he kept eating.

"Where?", asked Mary as she almost finished her food.

"You decide," said Josh with a light smile. "What about going to the movies and then have lunch outside?", asked Josh and finished eating.

" Okay, sounds good," said Mary with a slight smile.

"Cool, let me check the times and I will book the tickets," said Josh with a smile and started to check his phone.

Mary smiled and got up taking her plate to the sink. She washed the plate and kept it aside.

"I have booked the tickets, we will head out after sometime," said Josh with a smile.

Mary slightly nodded and went to the living room and started to watch the news.

1 hour later

"Let's go," said Josh as he came back to the bedroom after taking his wallet.

"Yeah, I am ready," said Mary and put on a perfume taking her purse.

She was wearing a sleeveless red dress and wore diamond earrings and a chain with a diamond locket.

Josh, on the other hand, was wearing a black shirt with black jeans.

They left their apartment and locked the door from outside. They had booked a cab which came at the right time.

It took only fifteen minutes to reach the movies and then they went to their hall.

There were a moderate number of people and they went and sat in the middle according to their seat numbers.

They both focused on the movie which was a horror one with occasional jump scares.

We have to do something about it. Josh looked at the text that came to his phone screen and placed the phone down. He looked at Mary to see that she was totally engrossed in the movie.

After the movie, they both left the hall together. "The movie was great," said Mary with a genuine smile now.

Josh smiled at that and nodded. "It was pretty amazing."

After the movie, they walked to the nearby five-star restaurant and sat down on the rooftop.

Mary looked around liking the view and the place. She ordered spaghetti and meatballs for lunch and Josh ordered some pasta and soup.

Mary took photos of them with the food and the view and saved them on phone. She decided to later post those on Instagram.

They pretty much seemed to enjoy the food. Josh got another text on his phone screen that said:

She won't see it coming at all. We can do this.

Josh turned off the phone glancing over the text. He looked at Mary's for a minute.

Mary was eating and didn't notice Josh staring at her.

"So done? Should I pay?", asked Josh as he saw Mary almost finished her food.

"We both will pay," said Mary with a light smile and then asked the waiter to give them the bill.

After doing the payment, they left the place and got into a cab.

Josh didn't read the text appeared in his phone screen that said:

She will be gone.