3. Medical rehabilitation

📍Monte Carlo, Monaco 🇲🇨

Isabella decided to move to Monaco, on her own this time. She had always lived with her parents but this was a battle she had to fight for herself. She chose Monaco for a few things 1. The weather is nice 2. It is a pretty city and 3. The most important thing was that one of the best medical rehabilitation centers of the world was located in Monte Carlo, Monaco.

Her dad bought her an small apartment. It was a one-bedroom apartment but it had a beautiful view and it was only 2 minutes away from the Medical rehabilitation center. In this center she would spend at least 2 hours a day with a trainer to get back to her old self. Isabella came from a rich family but her family valued hard work. Even though she could always fall back at her families money, her dad found it important not to give her a multi-million apartment.

Isabella was excited to discover Monaco when she was a little bit better, see Monaco is not the best place for people who can't walk that well. But she knew that that could be a goal and motivation for her to get better as soon as possible.

When she walked into the Medical rehabilitation center she met her physical therapist. Isabella had to look twice and then realized who the woman was, it was Hannah's mom. Hannah and Isabella met when they went to the International High School in New York. She totally forgot that Hannah was from Monaco. It is funny how small a world can be. She decided to call Hannah and they met up that day. It felt like Hannah and Isabella never stopped talking to each other.

———————————————————————

Charles met up with Max for their weekly run together. Even though Max and Charles were rivalries on the track, they were good friends off the track. Max is always pushing Charles to his limits which makes him the perfect workout buddy. They decided to run the lap that Max always does. Little did Charles know that if they run his round, he would see Isabella sitting at a bench...