14. car shopping

📍Luxury car dealership, Monaco 🇲🇨

Charles picked Isabella up and took her to the car dealership as Charles promised to Isabella yesterday. Isabella still didn't know what kind of car she wanted, but she knew that it was not going to be a Lamborghini since that was the car she was in when her big accident happened. Isabella also did not want a car that was to big since a big car in Monaco is not useful, it also had to be a convertible since it was almost always sunny in Monaco.  

When the 2 arrived at the dealership they all thought that Charles was buying a car for Isabella, while Isabella was paying for it with her own money that she made while working. One of the cars was a definitely no, the Ferrari 488 Pista since Charles was driving that one. She soon had a few cars that they were going to test drive.  She had 3 cars that could potentially be her new car: The Ferrari 488 spider in navy blue, Porsche 911 carrera 4S in black or  a Aston Martin DB11 convertible in navy blue. Charles and Isabella went for a test drive with all 3 of the cars, but that did not really help because all 3 of the cars drove excellent. Even though Isabella grew up with Porsche's since her dad was a big fan, this was the first car to go. She decided not to take the Porsche since it was to similar to her moms car. 

it was really hard choosing between the Aston Martin and the Ferrari, Isabella asked for Charles opinion and he said "You know that I will always say Ferrari, but I have to say that I liked the Aston Martin too..." Isabella thought a little bit better about it and decided to go for the Ferrari. Not because of Charles, but because of the looks of the car. The Aston Martin was a really pretty car but it looked like a normal road car, while Ferrari had an more interesting look + a Ferrari had always been one of Isabella's favorite car brands so to buy one was a dream. 

When they went inside to order one, Isabella could chose everything from steering wheel to the color of the seating inside the Ferrari. Charles was a big help in this process since he knew what the must were in a Ferrari and he could speed up the process. Instead of having to wait 1 month, the car would be in Monaco within 1 week. Isabella ended up with this Design: 

And after putting the signature on the contract, Isabella and Charles went out to dinner to celebrate Isabella buying her new car, overcoming her fear of driving again and Charles last day in Monaco

And after putting the signature on the contract, Isabella and Charles went out to dinner to celebrate Isabella buying her new car, overcoming her fear of driving again and Charles last day in Monaco. The next time the 2 would see each other would be in Belgium.