CHAPTER 1: Exploring the Deep Sea

While the octonauts have safely rescued an injured animal back into the sea, Captain Barnacle and the rest of his team, Lieutenant Kwazii and Peso, are currently in the octopod discussing the mission that they just did. After ten minutes of talking, a water torpedo has hit the octopod and it has been damaged temporarily.

All of the octonauts are working to repair the damages after Peso had used the super flusher to drain all of the water out of the octopod. After they have all worked to fix the damages of the octopod, Kwazii has found a new ship and they have decided to replace the old, abandoned ship so that they can transport different sea animals to save and return to their new home.

After a while Captain Barnacle has told the others that they can save more animals in different continents and they will have to go through a portal to get there, so they have to sleep on it until tomorrow and then go to a different place.

The next morning, whey are using the new ship to get to the coordinates to where the portal leads them, then the portal has opened and the octonauts went through that portal to Bering Sea that is near Russia where they are going to meet the two brothers.