Levi x Depressed reader

Trigger warnings: 

Depression, Self depreciative thoughts, Very light suicidal thoughts

Your point of view 

Sitting inside the cafeteria alone, I glance around with a gloomy expression taking over my face. How is it possible that everyone else is able to laugh and smile? I seem to be the only person that is stuck in a dark hole of emotions. Everyone around me is laughing and smiling, celebrating the recent victory of the expedition. No one got injured which is good. But for some reason I still can't find myself sharing their thoughts on happiness. I haven't been able to bring myself to smile in years and it's been more difficult to get out of bed. Life feels like it has been becoming more pointless. There's so many amazing soldiers here. Like Mike and Nanaba. I can't stop seeing how useless I must be to them. 

At that moment, Captain Levi walks inside the room. It's amazing how his presence makes my own focus shift towards him. He is someone who demands absolute respect and his skills are legendary. He deserves all the praise that he gets. I very rarely get noticed and when I do, I don't feel any pride in my abilities being noted by a senior officer. There doesn't seem to be any joy in life anymore. 

When Levi sits on a table closer to mine, my mind subconsciously shifts back to him while i slowly pick at my bread and soup. He sits with Section Commander Hange. Despite what he says to her, he seems to value their relationship. When I see the Section Commander look over at me and even gesture slightly with their bread, I look down immediately, my soup became extremely interesting as my thoughts go to reprimand myself for probably being so obvious. 

I decide not to finish eating that night and very quickly leave the room. As I walk outside and gaze at the glistening horizon that lights up the distance, I think about life. Maybe it would be a good time to end it. 
At that exact, extremely convenient moment, Captain Levi walks outside and seems to edge near me slowly. I sit below a tree staring at the horizon. Until he takes a seat next to me. I brain begins to wreck itself while trying to supply an answer as to why Levi would even bother speaking to me. As he sits next to me and begins to speak, my body doesn't even know how to respond. 

"What's wrong?"

My brain can't seem to work so can only supply his question with an entirely inaccurate answer, if you can even call it that. "huh?" 

Ugh! My brain has been so stupid! It can't comprehend a simple sentence spoken by the equivalent of a sexy smooth lovely- ok stop there thoughts!

"It's just, you don't seem like you've been the same recently. Like you've seemed to always be looking away and you're always alone despite having a squad here."

How did he even know so much? Has he been watching me? No surely not. I'm not interesting enough for someone as amazing as him to notice me. "I'm sorry..." 

Now he seems confused. Did I mess again somehow. I did, didn't I? Wow, well done me! "why are you sorry?" Oh F that's what I did! Of course he would worry. He's attentive and cares for everyone though. He doesn't single anyone out. He's being a good Captain. 

"I've been bothering you. I didn't mean to concern you captain."

Levi's point of view

What does she mean when she says she's been bothering me? She hasn't done anything to agitate me like Hange does and she's always really polite around me. So, I tell her that. "you're not bothering me. I came to you now from my own volition, I chose the choice that I would regret the least. Leaving you alone, upset is something that I would definitely regret more. Now you going to tell me what's wrong?" 

Her e/c eyes search up into mine and begin to gloss over with tears at that. before she breaks down sobbing. My arms instantly hover around her but never touching as I'm unsure of what to do. I slowly move my arms into her and she leans directly into my chest. as her body shakes with the force of her sobs. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to. I'm just messed up in the head so much and I can't do anything about it. Any treatment is so expensive and I don't want to be like this but I don't have a choice." As she continues to cry into my chest, run my arms through her hair and down her back to comfort her. "It's ok to feel like that. I used to be like that too. Before I found a strong will to live. I considered harming myself and ending my life. Until Erwin showed me what there is to live for. He has a certain spark in his eyes. One that gazes up at something that I can't even see. But I'm here for you and I will be for as long as I'm able to." 

The night was spent with the two staying intertwined with each other and feeling the comfort. Maybe eventually there would be more than just a professional relationship between the two of them. 

Sorry it's short and that this took a while! Thank you for the request!