Levi x werewolf reader

edited by 

requested by CookieCatMilkee (I tried to put the at sign but it only lets me mention that way once apparently, I tried until I liturally gave up in favor of not throwing my laptop out the window). 

Your P.O.V

I have been in the survey corps for about a year now. Needless to say, it hasn't been easy. Not only did death become a prominent and unavoidable part of my life, but I have to hide my true nature. I am not just any old human, I am a werewolf. Luckily, I have managed to keep my true identity hidden. I keep my ears flat against my head and am able to use my hair to hide it with its fluffy texture. My tail is also hidden, wrapped around my waist tightly.

The survey corps may not be on the road to an easy or long life. However, It's worth the risk to spend my days and possibly even give my life, to one day be outside those walls. For humans to be free and not have to worry about being crushed by giant dickless ken dolls. The only motivation I have to keep living is to do more for humanity. That was at least until I got to know Captain Levi.

I am in Mike Zacharias' squad. And from what I heard he is good friends with Levi, they spend a lot of their free time together. This would also explain why when Levi had a lot of paperwork, he sent me to help the Captain.

At first, this was completed in total silence. Until he began speaking to me and slowly we became friends. Or at least I would like to call him a friend. Maybe even something more, I highly doubt he would see me this way though. He's... well...everything. Well maybe not tall but he has everything else. He's probably too focused on his goals to even notice me in that way, if he likes anyone it's probably Hange. They seem to speak a lot and I heard he actually touched her! Lucky girl. Plus, even if we did get into a relationship, it would mean that my time would be limited with hiding my ears and tail. It's a miracle that no one has found out, to be honest.

Time skip

It's currently the time of the night where we have some free time for hobbies or extra training before it's lights out. People have been getting called from my dorm before returning and it's worrying me, I wonder what's going on. I didn't hear about any examinations or anything so it can't be that, right? Normally they announce it before it happens. That would at least give me time to prepare.

Suddenly, my name is called and I snap out of my thoughts and stare at the soldier who has intruded into my area of the room. He seems a bit agitated.

"That's three times I've called you. Come on, everyone is getting called today."

I begin to follow him through the twists and turns of corridors, eventually, we end up by section commander Hange's laboratory. My eyes begin to widen, my mouth is open and my jaw drops. I feel my tail becoming puffier out of fear and I almost snarl at the door. I fix my appearance as much as possible by the time that the soldier turns around.

"You have a physical evaluation with her, go on in."

I give another slight nod and walk inside. This might be the end of my time with the scout regiment. But I don't see a way out of this so I go in.

"Hi!, I'm Hange Zoe. I'm conducting the physical evaluation today as the medical staff is taking some leave before the next expedition comes around."

I nod and sit in the chair when she motions to it with an outstretched hand. She begins by asking a few questions about my lifestyle. If I smoke, drink alcohol, and how much exercise I do daily. I reply to all of them honestly. She then asks me to step on the scales so that I can be weighed and she records my weight.

She then begins to measure my height. As she does this, her hand brushes against my right ear, which makes it twitch. I look over with fear written all over my face when she gasps. It's a bit too late to hope that she didn't see it, I guess. She then recklessly grabs my ear and looks closer at it, seeming to try and get more information about it. However, I am useless in answering as I am slightly busy giving out yelps from the stinging pain of her filthy hands tugging on my ears. I hear the door open and someone begins to speak. It freezes both myself and my ear captor.

"What's all the noise, it sounds like someone's dying in her-"

He stops mid-sentence when he sees my ear fully exposed. He knows. Captain Levi. There's no way I can hide it all now. Levi stalks over and grabs my hand before pulling me out forcefully, not before telling Hange to keep quiet about what she discovered.

I was pulled into his private quarters, where he locks the door and walks across the room. He twists a chair to face the bed and motions for me to sit. I rush over to the bed and sit down quickly, looking down into my fidgeting fingers.

His eyes feel like they're digging holes straight into my skull, I get extremely close to letting out a whimper when he begins to feel and fondle with the ears. I look up with shock, not expecting this delightful treatment.

"You've managed to hide this all along, huh... Why didn't you say anything?" My tail falls from being tucked tightly next to my thigh and I look down again beginning to apologize profusely.

"I- um... I'm sorry I thought... I was worried and um... I'm sorry, I should have said something"

He replies by moving his free hand to my tail and giving me even more delight through the sensations.

"In the future, don't hesitate to tell me when you need help. I'm here for you, you don't have to be a lone wolf...especially when I would like you as my wolf."

As I processed his words I blushed looking away and nodding profusely to ensure that he understood it as a yes. I leaned my head onto his chest, not leaving that room until the morning after a long night of cuddling.