18. Mornings

"I'd suggest letting them sleep. It seemed like a rough night for Killian," George said, sending a look towards Harry to see if he'd spill. When he didn't, George sipped the coffee and leaned back against the counter. "How'd you find us anyway? I'm assuming we missed breakfast."

"Killian said he had parked himself close to the school but not close enough to be found by Hagrid so it narrowed down the area a bit. Nearly missed it still, it's well hidden," Harry said.

George nodded, look back towards the now covered bed.

"I'm assuming you told those two?" He asked.

"That I'm an elf? Yes."

George looked a bit surprised that he knew something before Ron but said nothing of it, changing the topic. He clearly wasn't going to get something out of Harry if the other two didn't know the full story.

"Mum wants us to bring both you and Killian home for Christmas," he said. "Asked Killian a couple days ago and he said he'd come."

"It's mid-October," Hermione stated.

"Never stopped her before. She's determined to make sure Killian comes to visit."

"I actually have been invited by the Malfoys since I'm now Draco's mate," Harry shared. The rest looked towards him in surprise at the new information.

"Perhaps we should have a big dinner, get everyone on the same page," a new voice entered the conversation. Everyone looked in the direction of the bed to see Killian outside of the curtain and walking towards the kitchenette.

The look Killian gave Harry told Harry that he meant to REALLY get everyone on the same page. Dumbledore's schemes, Harry and Killian's relationship, the plot to kill Dumbledore. Everything.

"Are you sure? That could become a problem. The Weasleys and the Malfoys have never had a particularly good relationship," Harry remarked.

"Better get it now rather than later, or worse, never. We can't rely on that headmaster, that much I'm sure we are all aware of. What he doesn't anticipate is for us to be able to ally ourselves. He still thinks your his little pawn and will use you as he see fits. Once you have people behind you, his plans become an option rather than the only way. It's better we get allies. With your connection to Draco and Severus's connection to your mother, being able to get the Malfoys on our side isn't hard. I'm obviously with you and so are the twins and Ron, so we have to get the rest of the Weasleys that way."

Harry nodded. Killian held a good point. If they continued to let Dumbledore be the sole source of plans and protection wouldn't work forever. Especially if he dies at the end of the school year as Severus planned. And Dumbledore proved himself many times not to be relied on.

"Okay, I'll speak to Draco. You speak with Professor Snape. George, Ron, can you and Fred handle your family?"

Ron looked unsure but nodded nonetheless.

"I'll get it done, don't worry," George reassured Harry. Killian poured himself coffee as well and leaned against the twin.

"I hope we're ready for one difficult dinner."

"Can't be much worse than dinner with Marge," Harry joked. Killian snickered, aware of the story.

∆∆∆

Harry whispered the password and slipped into the Slytherin common room. The Slytherins had become quite used to the presence of Harry and all of them were happy to keep it secret. None of them particularly liked Dumbledore as he would encourage the hatred towards Slytherin, and definitely after that whole thing in Harry's first year.