Heart and Soul- Jordan's POV

"Smile." Chica sighed straining my bow tie. I nodded and hugged her. We couldn't feel Jordan and Cierra anymore. We had no idea where they were. I hoped they were ok. Chica hopes we didn't kill them by accident. I don't think we did. I hope. Bonnie stared at us and then handed me the microphone. We stepped on to the stage, the lights blinding us, the roar deafening. There were many kids tonight. 15 birthday parties going on all at once plus the extra scragglers. Parents were muttering at tables and in the back. None of them looked happy. The kids were though. I looked towards where Foxy was kept. I saw him peek sadly out of the curtain. We held our gazes. Then he turned away. Chica but her lip. We sang for 4 hours straight. Bonnie and Chica started to get scratchy voices. We stepped off stage and the kids moaned. Chica collapsed in a heap in a corner. Bonnie sat down and moaned. I say on a chair and put my head in my hands.
"Bethany!?" Bonnie suddenly whispered. Her voice was shaking.
"Bethany!?" Bonnie's eyes grew wide. Bonnie started to cry.
"Can you feel her Bonnie?" Chica looked up. Bonnie swallowed.
"Can you?" She asked slowly. Chica and I nodded. Bonnie let out a breath of relief.
"We can't feel our souls anymore either." I closed my eyes. Bonnie looked away.
"What about Foxy?" She said sadly.
"Isaac is the soul." Chica said quietly. Bonnie nodded.
"Can he feel... Isaac?" She asked. Chica shook her head sadly.
"Well, not that we know of." I added. Bonnie pursed her lips. Chica looked away.
"How long will we be stuck like this. Not able to help anyone." Chica sighed sadly. Bonnie sat next to her and laid her head on her shoulder.
"Bethany mentioned something about how the souls could take over for a bit... Maybe we could try it." Bonnie said biting her lip. She was scratching the paint off.
"Sure, why not." I said. I gulped.
"How do we do it...." Chica asked.
"Um.." Bonnie gulped.
"Try to find them and let go when you do." I said. Bonnie and Chica looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.
"It's worth a shot." Bonnie said. Chica nodded and swallowed.
------------Jordan's POV--------
Something was coming for me. The blackness swirled around me. What was coming for me?
-----------Freddy's POV---------
I could see a light at the end of the tunnel I was in. Maybe it was Jordan. I ran fast to it. It was Jordan!
"Jordan!" I felt relieved. He turned around. He stood up and stared at me.
"Freddy!?" He said crazily. I nodded.
"No! Get away from here!" He screeched.
"What!? Why!? No!" I said.
"They'll get you too!" He sobbed. He was pulled from my clutches. I blinked and he was in a cage.
"Jordan!" I ran to him.
"Isaac.." He sobbed putting his head against the bars.
"Isaac?" I asked softly.
"He's lost control." Jordan said. "That's it. Isaac is gone."