Memories- Cierra's POV

Someone was watching me. I knew it! But every time I turned around and looked, there was no one. I was in a ball. In the darkest corner of the stage. Crying my eyes out. 5 children were just murdered and thrown into suits. I know I shouldn't have felt this bad, but having a human soul... well it does things to you. Freddy was experiencing it too. I asked Bonnie and Foxy about it... they don't feel it. Not yet. Me and Freddy have a plan to help the souls out. We just have to be sneaky and undercover. Which is hard when you're covered in metal. You clank all over the place. Freddy was on stage with Bonnie. The tuxedo man had to tell the people I was out of order due to my absence. I could tell Freddy was nervous. He knew where I was, but he couldn't tell anyone. Animatronics aren't supposed to cry. It would seem abnormal. They would get suspicious. Freddy decided that he and Bonnie would preform in front of the curtain so no one could see me.
Cierra? I asked.
Hm? She replied.
Why does it hurt so bad!? I sobbed. She didn't answer.
Cierra!? I couldn't feel her presence. Suddenly, the stage lights went out. Chaos went on outside the curtains. Freddy ran in and pulled my arm. He took me backstage.
"What!?" I hissed.
"We need to get out of here." Freddy said a worried look on his face. I stared at him.
"The new animatronics are going on a rampage. I'll go grab Golden Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy." He said grimly. I tried to protest but as soon as he finished, he vanished back into the chaos.
----------Cierra's POV-----------
Where was I!? I couldn't feel or see Chica anymore. I was scared! Terrified really! Everything was black.... I could hear things... Like Mom and Dads voices.. And Bethany, Jordan, and Isaac. Then images appeared among the blackness. They were old memories. My seventh birthday, the time Jordan stabbed through his hand at dinner with a fork.. Things like that. Oh gosh. I missed them so much. My chest ached. The pictures suddenly dissolved into nothing. The blackness laughed at me. Things stared at me. I glared back. I was going to find a way out. And it was going to be soon.
------------Chica's POV---------
I was still waiting for Freddy. Having Cierra gone was starting to scare me. I had to find a way to bring her back. And it has to be soon. I glared at the sparkling floor. It felt like someone was watching me. But no one was. Creepy. Who in their right mind would do this. Murder children and teens and force them to entertain littler kids. This is a cruel world. I heard the curtain open. Bonnie, Foxy, and Freddy came in. Bonnie looked at me.
"Why were you crying?" She said softly.
"Nothing." I said looking away.
"You lost your soul didn't you." Freddy said grimly. I nodded. Foxy hugged me. I stared at him and then hugged him back. Then Bonnie and Freddy joined our group hug. We were just pulling apart when big, muscular arms grabbed me.
"No!" Bonnie cried. But then she, Foxy, and Freddy got the treat too. The last thing I remember is being thrown in a cage. Then I was enveloped in darkness.