Somewhere..-Isaacs POV

I woke up on the floor of a restaurant. For some reason my eyes were blurred out for a bit. I sorta just walked around in a daze. I couldn't make out where I was.
"ISAAC!!!" I heard someone scream. The name sounded strangely familiar. I heard footsteps growing closer. They were fast too. Probably running.
"ISAAC!!" It screamed again. I felt something grab my shoulder and yank me. They pulled me into a hug.
"Thank the lord you're safe!" I could make out it was a girl.
"Do I know you?..." I decided to ask her. My vision un blurred and I saw a beautiful girl standing in front of me. She stared blankly back.
"You-you don't remember me?" Her voice cracked. Her chocolate brown hair was tangled and messy. Her brown eyes stared sadly into mine. She gulped and collapsed into a heap on the ground.
"Oh my...what have we done now...." She mumbled. I suddenly got hit by a truck full of memories ad toppled over.
"Are you okay!?" She asked. She laughed and then cut it short. She bit her lip.
"Cie-Cierra?" I said holding my head.
"Isaac!" She cried happily.
"Where are we?.." I asked. She gulped.
"I have some good news and some bad news. Which do you want to hear first?" She said nervously.
"Good news." I said.
"The animatronics aren't awake yet." She whispered. I stared at her with horror.
"No! No! No! We can't! We just can't!" I screamed. She nodded, crying to herself.
"The bad news is I haven't seen Jordan or Bethany anywhere." She said. I nodded.
"Freddy Fazbears Pizza will be closing in five minutes so be sure to make sure you have your children!" A Freddy voice said over the speaker. Cierra and I both flinched. We better go look for Bethany and Jordan before it gets too late.." Cierra hinted. I nodded. She helped me and up and we slowly crept from one room to the other. What had my siblings gotten us into!