A Twist Pt. 2

[Adora pov]

It took about 15 minutes until I calmed down. I get up and walk over to my dresser where I picked out a pair of sweats and a sports bra. I quickly change out of the clothes and throw them into the hamper. I'll give those back to Catra later. 

I head out and take a seat down at the table. 

"Hey, kid. Want dinner?" Mom asks as she cleans up dinner. 

"Yeah. That would be great." I mumble. She passes me a plate of lasagna, "Thanks." 

"Is everything okay? Want to talk about it?" She sits down next to me and places her hand on my shoulder. 

"Yeah."

"So what's happened?"

"I was hanging out with Catra and we went to this café. We ordered our drinks, took a seat in the back, and started talking. When our order was ready, Catra went to get them and left me alone. A man came up to me and started making me uncomfortable. She soon came back and said that I was taken; I was so confused and then she kisses me. On. the. lips." I look back at mom to see her eyes sparkling with excitement, "W-What?!"

"And how did you feel?"

"I liked it a lot, but I was confused and couldn't process it."

"How do you feel about her?"

"She's really cute. I love her laugh. She makes me feel safe and happy and I love her singing. I-,"Mom looks back at me smirking.

"You like her, you big old simp."

"Shut up!"

"So what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know."

"I think you should tell your feelings for her. Then you'll be a couple~"

"Oh my god" I groan while I cover my face into my hands, "I'm going to think about it. Dinner was great by the way."

I hop down and put my plate into the sink. I started heading down the hall.

"Simp." My head snaps around to see Mum walk in and start laughing with mom.

"Shut up!" They laugh harder as I slam my door shut. Now, what to do. What to do. 

I slump down onto the mattress. I take my hair out of the bun and place the hair tie onto my wrist. 

This is gonna be so awkward tomorrow.

[Catra pov]

I get off the motorcycle and throw the helmet into the bag. I sigh as I unlock the door.

"I'm home!" I take off my shoes and head up to my room. Throwing my backpack onto the ground, I flop onto the bed, "What's wrong with me! I shouldn't have done that! What if she hates me? What if we don't talk to each other ever again?! I'm such an idiot."

I get up and grab shorts and a tank top. I'm too tired to even shower. I change and head to bed. 

I hope Adora's okay.

Words: 486