Mission

[Catra pov]

*bzz bzz bzz*

Opening my eyes, I reach for my phone which was on the nightstand. 

"Hello?" I grumbled while flopping back down onto the mattress.

"Catra!" Sparkle yells from the other line, "Where are you?!"

"Jeez Sparkles, I'm at mine with Adora. She's sleeping right now so maybe lower your voice."

"Sorry but, we need you to come over right now."

"For what?"

"I'll tell you once you get here. The rebellion and I are waiting for you."

"Kay. I'm coming but Adora is staying at my house."

"Then hurry up," She hangs up on me and I put my phone back down. I gently move the sleeping blonde away from me and get up. I should text Mara.

I sent a quick text to Mara that Adora's at my house, get change, tell Lonnie that Adora's still sleeping, and head over to Glimmer's.

I park the bike and head up to the front door of the Moon Household. When I knocked on the door once, Glimmer and Bow yank me inside. 

"Y'all can stop pulling me around now!" I finally shake them off of me and take about 5 steps back.

"Fine but back to business!" Glimmer shouts and takes a seat on the counter, "We need to find out who took the photo of Catra and Adora."

Everyone nods their head in agreement.

The conversation went on for about an hour and a half before we came up with a plan...

Scorpia, Mermista, Perfuma, and SeaHawk would scout out for any evidence.

Entrapta, Spinnerella, and Bow would hack their way into any of the security cameras for footage from that day.

And finally, Sparkles, Netossa, and I would go through every article about the situation to see if we could find anything about the person.

Once we wrapped up the plan, the mission was only beginning. All of us separated into our groups and started the search. Glimmer showed me and Netossa to her room while we went online. 

"Are you sure this will work?" I ask with fear for Adora. I don't want her to get hurt in any way. Mentally and Physically. 

"Totally," Glimmer states with confidence, but it didn't last long, "I hope."

An awkward amount of silence waved amongst the three of us.

"Let's just start searching," Netossa interrupted, allowing us to actually start our part of the hunt.  

I'm not for sure how much we've gotten through. Maybe about 20 to 35 articles and not even one of them had any clues about the person who took the photo until...

"I found something!!" Sparkle shouts while waving her phone in the air. Netossa and I immediately go over to her and look at the article. 

"Of course it would be Taylor!" I complain

"Makes sense," Glimmer agrees while putting her phone in her lap. 

The three of us then decided to head back downstairs to tell the others what we found. 

Once we got downstairs, Entrapta, Spinnerella, and Bow were celebrating finding the footage. 

"Did you guys find something too?" I asked in excitement. 

"Yep!" Entrapta squealed with joy, her pigtails bouncing up and down. The six of us then huddle around her computer with the footage brought up.

"If you look at the left corner near the counter, you can clearly see Taylor is not the best disguise taking the pictures," Bow giggled at her outfit.

She had on a horrible placed pink wig on with sunglasses on. She also was wearing a construction worker's outfit which was a little big on her. 

A few minutes later the rest of the rebellion meet back up and we discuss the next steps to the plan.