Cuddles to Isolation

*TW: Self Harm(including cutting and not eating for a number of days) blood, and suicidal thoughts. ☾ - this symbol will be used for any of the following that can be triggering and to let you know when to skip. Past moments in italics *

[Catra pov]

I woke up to the soft sound of snoring. Adora was tangled in between my arms, sleeping quietly with hints of snores.

"Adora," I whisper into her ear, "It's time to wake up."

She groans a little bit before a series of whines and whimpers can be heard. The blonde started to twist and turn. 

"No," she starts to whisper, "leave her alone."

"Take me instead"

"Please, please, please."

"Take me."

"Wait," she pauses in her rambling.

"no, No, NO!" She immediately shoots up and falls off the bed. 

"ADORA!" I yell, getting up and rushing over to her side. 

Adora as a reflex backs up her body until she's against a wall and covers her head with her arms. 

"Adora. Are you okay?" I mumble, trying not to scare her again.

I see her body is shaking, small tears roll down the sides of her face. She tries to speak, but nothing came out. Soon enough she goes back to crying.

I sigh before removing her hands and straddling her. I wrap my arms around her body, bringing her close together.

"Shhh, it's okay. You're going to be okay." I hush into her ear. I can feel her body started to slow down from shaking. 

The small whimpers and cries go away after 15 minutes. 

Adora sniffs before saying, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I start to rude small circles on her back before getting off of her, "I need to head to school sadly. Call me if you need anything. Ok, princess?"

"Okay."

We both get up and I get my shoes and stuff together.

"Bye," I open the door.

"Bye Cat," She says as I shut the door.

I leave the apartment and hop on my motorcycle to head to he- school.

[Adora pov]

I watch as Catra leaves my room and shuts my door. I sigh before getting back under to covers. 

While I try to go back to sleep, I feel two kisses on my forehead and a number of footsteps leaving the room. 

I smile at the actions as I slowly fall asleep...

"You're such a worthless child"

"I raised you better"

"Why can't you be as good as your sister"

"Just listen for once"

"You need to dress more like a girl"

"You're going to h*ll"

"You stupid child"

I feel my body jolt from the mattress. Sweat drips down the side of my head. Heart racing within seconds.