Chapter 6: Beforemath

(Flashback)

(3rd POV)

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!" A voice cried in confusion. "AAAH" A startled Bones screeched, jumping into (Y/N)'s arms. There stood a girl with ginger locks and turquoise eyes. It was the infamous leg-breaking, pancake crackhead, Nora Valkyrie.

 It was the infamous leg-breaking, pancake crackhead, Nora Valkyrie

"Oh no." (Y/N) sighed, somewhat knowing what was about to go down. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!! Doesn't feel good does it, huh? Having someone yell at you, question what you are. Who the fuck are you anyway?" Bones spat, trudging over to Nora, get all up in her face.

Recovering from the shock, Nora growled in anger. Pulling back her fist, she threw a punch, ultimately miss. This repeated until she timed it perfect, and socked him the gut, launching him back over to
(Y/N). "Hey! Get away from him, you ugly Grimm!"

Reaching back, Nora pulled out her hammer, Magnhild, preparing herself for a fight. "You thinkin what I'm thinkin?" Bones asked, facing forward. His arms transformed into weapons, his left into a morning star, and he's right a hatchet. "Probably not." Sighing in annoyance, (Y/N) rubbed his temple.

Dashing at each other, Nora swung her hammer towards Bones. Said psycho split himself in half, and reformed on her left. Bringing his left arm high up into the air, he hit her in the face knocking her backward. Having her stunned, Bones stretched around out and wrapped himself around her. With her wrapped up, he disconnected himself from his lower half.

"Alright let's kill her!" Bones said, bringing his ax above his head, ready to decapitate Nora. "Wait, what!?" (Y/N) questioned, "No!"

Bones:"No? *Slowly lowering down his arm*"

(Y/N):"Yes."

Bones:"Yes! *Raises arm in excitement*"

(Y/N):"No!"

Bones:"No?!"

(Y/N):"Yes!"

Bones: "Yes?! I'm so fuckin confused!"

(Y/N):"Yes to no, meaning don't kill her! You fuckin nit!"

Looking at his partner in confusion, Bones unbound himself from the girl and slithered over to him. "What do you mean don't kill her; she's one of those cunts that bullied! She broke your legs, insulted you, and destroyed your waffles!" Hearing this Nora retaliated with, "Pancakes are much more superior than waffles!"

(Y/N): 'Oh no.'

Knowing what was about to happen, (Y/N) sighed. "Bitch! Waffles are the FUCKING best. Waffle batter contains more sugar than those fuck circles, and waffles contain more fat which gives them a flavor that pancakes are lacking." Bones stated in an as-a-matter-of-fact voice. "You are just wrong! Pancakes are much softer than that hard-ass trash. They can be stacked and are so much easier to cut through." Nora retaliated. This continued with (Y/N) standing there, wondering how two morons knew so much about pancakes and waffles. They continued to argue with each other, saying things like "Waffle can handle syrup better" and "Well butter smears much easier on pancakes" and so forth. Eventually, the two looked over at him.