Chapter 5: Aftermath

(3rd POV)

******BANG******

A shoot rang out through the air. Imagine an open beautiful field, animals frolic in the grass. The flowers swaying in the wind. Imagine all of this, and instantly erase that. Now imagine a factory, river, and to the left of the river, a van. A van down by the river. Know what, scratch those last two.

******BANG BANG******

"AAAHHHHHH!!! SHIT!!" Our favorite, uhh, thing-a-bob screeched. Looking into the factory, we see (Y/N) and Bones taking cover behind a metal crate. Shooting at the crate are the White Fang, with a ginger, with a bowler hat, commanding the army. "*sigh* If you stop screaming, I'll let you do the thing." (Y/N) said reluctantly. Hearing that, Bones looked at him, with stars in eyes, shook with excitement.

Hopping over the crate, Bones cloaked the two. The shadow dashed along the floor, and reappearing behind one of the members. "It's time for-" Bones began. (Y/N) threw his fist at the back of the faunus. "A MASSACRE!!"

••••••CRACK••••••

A fist penetrates the woman's chest, covered in blood. Seeing this the other members of the White Fang opened fire up the two. Ducking and weaving through the bullets. Using his new found shadow ability, he shadows enveloped his hand, forming a sword, and rushed the closest opponent.

———SLASH———

The sword pierced the faunus, cutting him from his hip to shoulder. Seeing one of his enemies dashing at him, (Y/N) pulled out (W/N), wrapping the top half of the corpse, and threw it at his opponent. With his opponent distracted, he opened fire on the small army. As bullets flied, Bones dashed through the crowd, stabbing enemies left and right. Finally noticing the creature, White Fang members shoot at him as well. Reinforcements ran into battle, strengthening faunus army.

*ROAR*

A roar echoed through the building. A behemoth of a monster crashed into the abounded factor. "Maurice?" (Y/n) questioned.

--------(Flashback)--------

Back in the forest, specifically during chapter 1, we see Bones and (Y/N) standing in front of the the huge Grimm

"Wait! Before we before we begin, I believe we should name this thing!" (Y/N) spit out, attempting to delay the training

"Wait! Before we before we begin, I believe we should name this thing!" (Y/N) spit out, attempting to delay the training. Bones, crossing his arms, looked at his companion with a look of suspicion. "Are you just saying that to get out of training?" Bones asked.

(Y/N):"Psh! Noo! What would make you think that."

Bones:"You forget I'm apart of you. I know when you lie, be honest, when you're happy and sad, and when. You. Are Horny~"