🔞Red🔞

https://archiveofourown.org/works/17722379

                                                                                  BuffShipper

Flanked by a guard of stormtroopers, Supreme Leader Kylo Ren led his prisoner, the Jedi Rey, aboard the Supremacy II, dreaded flagship of the First Order. 

Whole, and relatively unscathed, her hands were bound behind her with powerful magnetic cuffs.

'Not unlike the cuffs I wore the last time I was aboard a First Order ship,' thought Rey.

Rey was uncertain what to think as he led her through the twisting corridors, but she had sensed no malice from him. It brought some, if only a little, comfort to her as she marched to her fate.

Finally, after what seemed like ages, they stopped.

"The personal chambers of the Supreme Leader," Kylo announced, waving off the stormtrooper guard.

If the stormtroopers had any reservations about their Supreme Leader taking a prisoner into his personal chambers, they kept it to themselves.

Expecting the extravagant throne room of Snoke, Rey was taken aback by the relative modesty of it. Everything was of the First Order aesthetic: black, silver, hints of red. A black leather couch, a black coffee table. A bedroom. A fresher. It was more like an apartment than anything.

"The bedroom," Kylo ordered, leading her by the arm.

Pressing a button on a wall panel, a sliding door opened, and Kylo gestured for her to enter.

His bed was large, black pillows and bedspread matching the rest of the quarter's aesthetic. In the corner, mounted on a pillar of ashes, his destroyed helmet. In another corner, a small shrine housed the ruined mask of his grandfather, Darth Vader.

What really caught Rey's attention was the desk. A lightsaber repair kit. Parchment. A calligraphy set. Practiced letters. Her name.

"You're my guest," Kylo said, breaking Rey out of her reverie.

The phrase had been a callback to the first time they met. She shook her head. His odd sense of humor.

Like a wolf, Kylo circled around Rey, smelling her hair and neck, as she stared ahead, unnerved.

"You smell good, Rey. As I imagined."

Without warning, Kylo pushed her over so her upper body lay flat over the bed, her hands still cuffed behind her. 

'Oh.' Rey thought. 'This is what he had in mind.'

As Kylo pulled her pants and undergarments down, Rey was surprised by the anticipation she felt.

'Of course', she thought. She had imagined Kylo would be her first. She could never completely deny her attraction towards him, and the prescence of their Bond only reinforced those feelings. 

'Still', she thought as Kylo spread her bare legs apart. 'This certainly isn't the way I imagined it would be.' 

Preparing for the worst, Rey was surprised when Kylo knelt down behind her, spreading her cheeks apart as he went. Inhaling her scent, Kylo buried his face between her, running his tongue from her clit to her tailbone and back again. Despite herself, she couldn't help but get wet for him as he lapped her juices and tongued her ass.