🔞Aboard🔞

LINK: https://archiveofourown.org/works/6112795

This wasn't good. She had been caught, taken prisoner aboard Kylo Ren's command shuttle. Well...maybe not prisoner. She actually snuck on under Kylo Ren's radar just before he took off. After wasting every Stormtrooper Kylo Ren was the only one able to stop her. And instead of locking her away...he let her have free reign, but under his strict supervision.

Rey's eyes settled on his gloved hands, they were gripping the control column in front of him. Her eyes ran along his arms and to his covered face. He had yet to remove his helmet. Her seat to the right of his was less than comfortable, it felt like she was sitting on a bed of needles. He felt it too. The Force was enraging the space between them.

"Have you ever been aboard a ship like this?" Kylo Ren broke their long silence, his voice was dully drowned out by his helmet.

"No." she honestly answered. It was a beautiful ship, no doubt it was designed by Kylo Ren himself. Black panels lined the walls with little venting. The only seating was being taken by themselves, otherwise you'd have to stand. It had a sleek angular shape to cut through any resistance. The thing that surprised Rey the most, it was brightly lit.

"Do you like it?"

His teasing small talk didn't intimidate her. She decided to give short answers without elaborating further. Otherwise he'd take her silence as intimidation.

"It fly's well." She answered. Ren chuckled behind his mask, he raised his hands to his helmet and removed it from his face. His pink scar fleshed out his cheek, it curved with his smile.

"Would you like to fly it?" Ren raised his left brow as he craned his neck to face Rey. His smile never faded.

Rey's stomach flourished when his eyes settled on hers, she nodded her head. Ren stood up, removed his gloves, and stepped to the side. He motioned for her to sit. Rey sat up and shuffled into his seat, her eyes refused to leave him as she sat. She gripped the control column and pressed the button nearest her thumb, it took the ship out of autopilot. Her focus was now on the stars before her until a slight moment of panic hit her, where was Ren? How could she detract her attention even for a second?
A pair of hands settled on her shoulders. Rey suddenly went blind to everything around her, she was having a vision.

Long fingers clamored and loose white robes, hands tore away the linen exposing her back. Heavy panting lips from Ren dug into her shoulder blades leaving wet kisses on her skin. She turned in his arms, he met her lips pushing her against a near wall. His clothed body started grinding its way between her legs and lifting her up around his waist. The space between her legs blazed against him, she wanted him right then and there. Rey pulled at her pants so he could have easier access, he obliged by barely pulling down his trousers and hastily entering her. A growl escaped him, Rey's hands clung in his black hair.

Rey jolted herself from the vision, her hands tore away from the control column.

"You liked what you saw." Kylo Ren's breath nestled against her ear. Rey immediately stood up from the seat and circled around him keeping her distance.

"What was that?!" she raised her voice.

"Our fate."

That word put her off, she came at him with a resounding slap to the side of his face. His neck snapped to the side. He gritted his slightly as his cheek reddened.

"This wasn't your first vision like this. You've had others...you and I...together." Ren trailed.

"No such thing!" Rey attempted to slap him again, this time Ren anticipated it by grabbing her wrist in his hand. Her other arm raised to strike him, he stopped that one as well and swiftly pushed her back against the paneled wall behind her.