Greg's Parents

Kristen Stewart as Alex.

Alex's POV
"Wake up Alex!" I hear my mom yell from down the hall.

"Ugh," I groan and flip onto my stomach.

"Alex. Come on its already 10:30, Greg is going to come in thirty minutes," my mom says now from the door.

This is when I get up and run to the bathroom to shower and do my hair and makeup. When I'm done I go to my closet and pick some baby blue high waisted shorts and a cream colored crop top. On my feet I have some white vans on. As for my makeup I'm just wearing some concealer under my eyes and some mascara on my lashes. I decided to leave my hair natural since my curls are soft and bouncy today. I look in the mirror one last time before I run down stairs just in time for the door bell to ring.

"I got it!" I yell and open the door. Once it's open and I have a clear view of who's there I see Marisa, David's fiancé.

"Hey girlfriend!" Marisa yells and pulls me in for a hug.

"Hey man, what's up?" I say and hug her back.

"Man? Really, Alex, be a lady and don't call people dude, man, and/or fucker. How many times do I have to tell you?" Marisa scolds me. She's a 5'8 tall giant and she puts it to good use, Marisa is a model and a pretty popular one at that. Today she's wearing a burgundy summer dress even though it's currently fall. Then again we live in LA so it's still warm out.

"Many more times dude," I tell Marisa and she narrows her eyes at me, "David is in his room asleep. Put that information to good use."

Marisa smiles and walks off. I shake my head and look back out the door and I see Greg coming out of a Cadillac Escalade. Whoa. How many cars does he own? He's wearing a pair of black jeans, a navy blue button up shirt, and some black Nikes on his feet.

"Hey Alex," Greg greets me when he reaches the door.

"Hey Greg," I say with a smile.

Greg's P.O.V.

"Are you ready to go," I ask as Alex shut the door behind me when I enter her house.

"Yup let me just go get my phone. I'll be right back," Alex says and runs down the hall to what I assume to be her room.

"Hello Greg," I hear a woman say from the kitchen entrance.

"Oh hello you must be Alex's mom," I say a go to shake her hand.

"That's right. Do you mind if I ask what you two are doing today?" Alex's mom asks.

"Not at all ma'am we're going to pick up my parents from the airport," I respond truthfully.

"Oh your parents?" She asks confused.

"Yes my parents are the 'Power Duo,' as they're fans call them, and they're coming back home today from Paris," I clarify.

"Oh ok. Tell me Greg have you had breakfast yet?" She asks me.

"Um no, why?" I ask.

"You can bring your parents here at, lets say 12:00, and you can all eat breakfast, sound like a plan?" She asks smiling.

"I can do that," I respond with a smile.

"Great," Alex's mom says and exits the kitchen.

"I'm ready, lets go," Alex says from the door. I head over to her and lead her to my car.

"Did your mom tell you that I'm bringing my parents to eat breakfast at your house?" I ask her once we get on the freeway.

"Damn it, I thought she was kidding," Alex says tugging on her hair. Something she does when she's nervous.

"It's fine, I think it'll be fun," I say to reassure her.

"You keep thinking that," she says and looks out the window.

~~~

"Mom! Dad!" I yell and run into my parent's arms.

"How was your flight?" I ask once the air is sucked out of my lungs caused by my moms arms.

"It was fine Gregory. Oh my gosh! Is this Alex?" My mom asks excitedly.

"Mom, Dad, this is Alex," I introduce my new friend to my parents.

"Hi," Alex says shyly. She cannot get anymore adorable!

"It's very nice to meet you, Alex!" My mom says and wraps Alex in a hug and by the looks of it... Alex can't breath.

"Ok hun that's enough love for today," my dad says prying her arms off of Alex.

"There can never be enough love! Off to the car!" She says running to the car. How that woman can run so fast in heels is beyond me.

Alex's P.O.V.

"Where are we going son?" Greg's dad asks his son clearly confused.

"We're going to Alex's house for breakfast," Greg answers.

"Oh goodie! We're going to meet Alex's family! Honey! Did you hear that? We're going to meet Alex's family!" Greg's all too peppy mom says happily from the back seat.

"Yes I heard that Hun," Greg's dad says calmly. Its like he's used to her giddiness.

Well duh, Alex, they're married.