Alex's Crazy Family

Nash Grier as Greg
~~~
Greg's P.O.V.

"My name's Greg. Nice to meet you." I tell The Mutants before they shoot me and judging by the death glares they might.

"Right, but listen here bud..." Conner didn't get to finish what he was saying because Alex's Dad said, "So Alex take your little friend to the family room and do what you do cuz the boys have to clean up."

"No we don't!" The Mutants said in union and ran down the hall each going in a different room.

"I'll get them out." Alex said with an evil smirk tugging on her lips. She rolled up her sleeves and went into David's room.

Two minutes later Alex came out of the room dragging David by his ear.

"Ahh! Let me go! I'll clean! I'll clean!" David hollers.

"You heard him! He'll clean come out already!" Alex yells into the hallway. In half a second Conner and Jake come out of they're rooms to join David and they start cleaning.

"Come on Greg let's go finish this project." Alex turns on her heel and heads off into the house.

"Nice to meet you all," I tell the guys and go in the direction Alex headed off in.

We enter what im guessing is a family room at the back of the house and sit on the couch.

"Let's finish this," Alex says cracking her fingers in front of her.

Alex's P.O.V.

"Ugh! We're done," I say while I stretch my arms over my head.

"Yup finally," Greg plops down on the couch, "what time is it?"

"It's 8:30," I tell him.

"Ah," Greg stretches, "I have to get home Franklin will be waiting for me."

"Ok I'll walk you to the door," I say and stand up.

When we get to the door Greg steps out and turns around to face me, "I'm picking my parents up from the airport tomorrow do you want to come with me?"

I stand there with my eyes wide with shock, "Uh... sure, what time?"

"I'll pick you up at 11:00," Greg smiles.

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow," I say.

"See ya," Greg says and kisses my cheek before turning around and walking away towards his car. I close the door and turn around slowly. I smile and reach to touch my cheek.

Greg kissed me.

Score!!!

Someone clears their throat from in front of me. I look up slowly and come face to face with David and the rest of The Mutants behind him.

"Hey guys," I smile up at them.

"Hey sis," David says smiling evilly at me. 'Shit I'm dead,' is the only thing I can think of right now.

"What was that?" Conner asks a small smile playing on his lips.

"What was what? I have no idea what you're talking about," I say as innocently as I can get.

"Nope you're going, with Greg, to the airport to pick up his parents with him," David says crossing his arms.

"Ok so maybe-"

"Does dad know?" Conner interrupts me.

"No...not yet," I say adding that as an after thought so that The Mutants know that I will tell him and I don't need them to go snitching on me for no reason. Seriously, these guys are so annoying and only because I'm their only sister.

"Ok we'll help you tell him," David said turning around to the others.

Crap.

Just then mom opened the door and dad stepped into the living room.

"Tell us what?" mom said setting her stuff down on the floor by the door.

"How did you know we wanted to tell you something?" Conner asked with one of his eyebrows raised.

"I saw a young man walking out of the house and stepping into a very expensive looking car before driving off," she said crossing her arms.

"That's Alex's boyfriend," Jack pointed out. Annoyingly might I add. My mom just raised her eyebrows.

"You're ready for a relationship," she said sounding hopeful.

"No mom, I'm not ready for a relationship and he's just a friend from school. He only came over to finish a project. And besides with these three home I don't think he would want to be my boyfriend anyways," I lied. In truth, I think I was ready for a relationship and if a guy didn't want to be with me for the simple reason of having my brothers on his back for a week or so before they warmed up to each other then that guy isn't worth it.

"Okay I understand and why is the trash can filled up with paper towels filled with sauce," my mom pointed out glaring at my brothers behind me.

"What paper towels?" Conner asked looking around the room aimlessly.

"Oh you know these," my dad said coming up from behind my brothers with the trash can turning it upside down to dump all its contents on The Mutant's heads.

They stood there with shock written on all of their faces. I stood there with my mouth hanging wide open in shock. I turned around to see my mom smirking with a playful glint in her eye.

"Oh those paper towels," Conner said looking down at the mess.

"Mhm," my mom hummed and walked around them," and clean that up I'm going up to my room and when I come down this room and the kitchen better be spotless!"

With that last threat The Mutants started cleaning like crazy afraid of my mom's wrath. I smiled and then remembered I had to ask my dad permission to go with Greg tomorrow.

"Dad can I-" he didn't let my finish instead he answered, "Yes dear you can go out with Greg tomorrow, I'll tell your mom."

"Really! Thank you!" I hugged and kissed him before heading upstairs into my room to get ready for bed.