The Day I Meet Alex's Family

Chapter Four

Greg's P.O.V.

It's Friday today after school and I'm driving to Alex's house to finish the project we started yesterday. Turns out that Alex and I make a great team. We nearly finished the project at my house and today is the house inspection my parents organized. Don't ask I have no idea why they would do that. Anyways Alex and I were forced to go to her house because of this. On the bright side I get to meet Alex's family.

"And we're here," Alex says as I pull up to a cozy looking house.

We get out of the car and head for the door. When we get there Alex looks for her keys in her bag. She finds them and puts a pink key in the key hole then she turns around and says, "Beware." This is something I don't take seriously until she opens the door and steps in.

Right when she steps inside a handful of spaghetti is thrown her way but she easily ducks and avoids a face full of sauce.

"David! What the fuck! You are engaged be mature!" Alex yells at David, who is apparently the oldest.

"Crap Alex is home," says a kid who looks to be in middle school.

"Conner. The fuck bro. why would you be throwing spaghetti around the house? Wait, I thought Dad was supposed to be home." Alex asks Conner who, by the looks of it, is the youngest.

"I am home I was making more spaghetti. Unless you want to eat the noodles tangled in Jake's toes." Says a man who walks out of the kitchen. While Jake looks down at his toes.

"Dad why didn't you stop The Mutants from destroying the house." Alex asks her dad.

"Well I was going to stop them but they were having fun and besides The Mutants are going to clean up they're mess." Alex's Dad says while walking into the kitchen. Alex follows him and stands in the door way. She left me alone. At the front door. With The Mutants. Who are all giving me death glares.

"Good luck making them do that." Alex says leaning on the wall.

While Alex and her Dad are talking The Mutants walk towards me.

"What are you?" Conner squints his eyes at me.

Alex! Alex! Alex! Save me! Was all that was going through my mind. And just then, to my relief, Alex turns around to face me.

"Hey, Mutants, stop harassing my friend!" She says while walking towards us.

"Who is he?" David says lifting Alex from the ground and not letting her come to me.

"Put me down David!" She yells while Conner and Jake grab her legs to keep her from kicking.

I now know why Alex dislikes her brothers so much. They aren't afraid of her.

The Mutants lay her on the couch and Conner and Jake sit on her.

"Get off you two are heavy!" Alex yells trying, but failing, to get them off.

"He's a friend and we have a project to do so get the fuck off!!!" Alex yells even louder.

"Fine. Get off." David tells Conner and Jake who reluctantly get off of Alex.

"What's you're name kid," David asks me. Did I mention none of The Mutants are wearing shirts. It's kind of intimidating. All of them have muscles and six packs. Even Conner does.

And more death glares.