~7~

Zayn's POV

Right then something was wrong. She didn't even recognize her bestfriend. When they were playing truth or dare, Savannah got picked.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare" she said in response.

"I dare you to tell us a secret." said Niall.

"I'm apparently in love with someone I don't remember and I don't know who the hell any of you are. I also just want to be with my family." she said calmly.

Everyone gasped and they got up out of the room in amazement. Harry was the first to speak, being the "leader" of the group.

"Zayn there is something wrong with her."

"I know Harry."

"Then why haven't you done anything.." Niall said.

"You know what Niall? Shut the hell up! You didn't even like her before all this shit fucking happened."

"I'm sorry.."

From the living room, I heard Eleanor say, "C'mon Savannah. We're getting out of here."

Before the left I objected, "Woah Woah Woah. Where do you think you are taking her?"

"Away from you people. Let's go Louis." Eleanor said.

"Hell no. You may be her best friend, but I am her lover."

I yelled so loudly that Savannah jumped and starting getting tears in her eyes.

"I just want to go home." she sobbed loudly.

"But this is your home."

_______
LONG TIME NO SEE OMG I MISSED ALL OF YOU. I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER! I HAVE HAD SORORITY STUFF BUT ITS DONE AND ILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE !!!

love all of u, em👽💗