~3~

(Zayn's POV)
*recap Savannah just got hit by a car*

I can't believe it. It's been a week since the love of my life fell into a coma. She still hasn't woken up. I know I'm the reason this happened, but I can explain.
*flahsback to the night Savannah got hit*
"Zayn!" yelled a familiar voice.
"Perrie!" I replied.
Perrie and I dated for a while but we broke up a couple of years ago. She cheated on me, but soon afterwards we became good friends.
"How have you been?" she asked.
"Oh my goodness. You will never believe it. I think I found the one Perrie. She's perfect in every single way and I love her so much. I've been planning on asking her to marry me..." I spilled out every detail I could about her.
"Well Zayn, I need to meet her soon before she thinks I'm a total bitch." she said laughing.
"The only thing is, I don't know how to ask her." I said honestly.
"Practice on me." she said simply.
"Savannah, baby I have an important question to ask you. You've been the most wonderful girlfriend I have ever had. You always know how to make me smile when I'm sad, especially when I need to smile. You always listen to me and give me great advice. You understand how hard the publicity is, and how it twists people's lives into something different. You drive me insane Savannah. In a good way. I am nonstop laughing or smiling around you. So will you make me the luckiest guy in the world, and marry me?" I asked.
Perrie, with tears in her eyes, leaned in and kissed me. It felt oddly right. What am I thinking.
"Umm... That was ..different..?" I stammered.
"Zayn- I'm so sorry I don't know what's came over me. Please excuse what just happened." she said frantically.
"It's okay hahah it wasn't bad or anything."
"You've had a lot to drink."
"Yes."
*flashback over*

This is the hardest thing I have ever experienced anything like this in my life. I need to smoke. Savannah helped me quit, but so much has happened. I regret ever agreeing to go with Harry and Niall.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Next Day
"going out tonight changes into something red. her mother doesn't like that kind of dr-"
"Who could be calling at 7:30 in the morning?" I groaned.
"Hello Mr. Malik. We think Savannah will wake up soon." a nurse said.
"I'll be there in five minutes."
As I fumbled to get on my jeans, Harry and Niall stood at the bottom of the staircase.
"Hey Zayn.. we may have some bad news.."
As Niall said that, Harry looked at the floor awkwardly.
"Alright what is it?"
"Management liked you and Perrie together last night..."
"Yeah we are good friends..."
"No. Mate we mean hooking up."
"You got to be fucking kidding me! Look I gotta go, so I'll deal with this later." I said as I grabbed my keys and headed to the car.
When I arrived at the hospital, I immediately ran into Savannah's room. My baby still hasn't woken up yet. It's been a week, although it feels like years. Crying to myself softly I said out of dispair, "Please wake up. I promise when we get married, If we do, we will live in a big house. No, a mansion. We will have fancy furniture and butlers and maids. I promise all of my love to you, if you would please just wake up."
After sitting there reading her favorite book, Paper Towns, for an hour, I got frustrated. Almost out the door, I heard a voice say, "Zayn?"
___________________________

HEY GUYS! Sorry I haven't updated! I've been all over the place! I hope you guys all have a Merry Christmas! I love you all💋

-Emmy👅