~1~

Savannah Jones, a famous actress and model, is dating the one and only, Zayn Malik. Although the rest of One Direction doesn't particularly like her, Zayn believes she is the one. However, after a huge fight, Savannah gets in a car crash and lands in a coma. After she wakes up, she seems normal, at least that's what they thought... Will Savannah forgive Zayn after what he did? Will Zayn and Savannah make it?

Chapter 1-
(Savannah's POV)
"Dear Diary, everything is going great. I get to live with my favorite person and I get the career of a lifetime. I also have the best boyfriend in the world and we are having no problems. Well, except one. Zayn's friends hate me for some odd reason. Zayn swears it's not true, but I know it is. Whenever they're playing a game and I ask if I can play, the answer is 'We've already started.' Though Zayn's friends hate me, I will make this relationship work.
-Savannah"
"Savannah are you writing about me?" smirked Zayn.
"Oh my god. Why would I possibly write about the most cocky, annoying, nosey person on the planet?" I replied playfully.
"Hey. Don't act like you don't like "the most cocky, annoying, nosey person on the planet's" kisses." he winked.
"Ew gross. I'd rather pass."
Right after I said that, he leaned in. And right before he was about to kiss me, he said, "If you say so," and ran out of the room.
"NO! I was just kidding!" I yelled laughing as I ran after him.

When I went into the kitchen to make dinner, Harry and Niall were standing there.
"Where's Zayn?" Niall asked me.
"I think he's in his room getting dressed, but if you guys want something just tell me and I'll get it." I said nervously.
"We're fine." Harry said rudely.
"Okayyy..." I replied.
*Awkward silence*
Thankfully Zayn interrupted that silence by walking downstairs and saying, "Is that pizza I smell?"
I laughed and said, " Yes it is."
As soon as Zayn sat down at the table however, Harry and Niall said at the same time, "We need you at the studio."
Zayn reluctantly replied, "Me and Savannah were supposed to be alone tonight."
"It's okay, I can invite the girls over. That way I won't be alone." I said so he wouldn't feel bad.

After Zayn left, I immediately called the girls over. When I say the girls I mean: Harry's girlfriend, Lily; Niall's girlfriend, Kennedy; Liam's girlfriend, Taylor; and lastly my bestfriend and Louis's girlfriend, Eleanour.
While the girls were on there way, I set up: bags and pillows, pizza, magazines, the flat screen tv, makeup, and nail polish. Right when I finished, the doorbell rang.
"Hey girls! I haven't seen yall in forever it seems like." I said happily.
"I know right!" they all said in sync somehow.
"So there's pizza and chips on the table, soda in the fridge, and the tv is set to abc family. The only reason it's on abc family and not disney channel is because 'Hook' is on at 8." I explained.
"Sounds great." smiled Eleanour.
After 'Hook' was over and we finished the pizza, I got the ice cream out of the freezer and put on the 'Paparazzi Channel' (this is a made up show).
"Hey girls! There's Ben & Jerry's ice cream on the table!!!" I yelled happily.
Kennedy, being Niall's girlfriend, asked, "What Kind-"
*Pap Reporter
"This just in! Zayn getting it on tonight at Club 22 with his ex girlfriend: Perrie Edwards! Here's the picture to prove it! For more information on this scandal, stay tuned. We'll be right back."

AUTHORS NOTE-
yes I left you with a cliffhanger lol. I can't wait to continue this story! I will be updating this story every Friday if I can! if not, I'll make sure to say so. I love you all💋
-Emmy😋