~5~

(Savannah's POV)

After waking up, memories of everything from that night came rushing in. I remember what happened.
"Savannah baby!!" I heard Zayn yell.
Immediately he rushed to my side to hug me, but I rejected it quickly.
Zayn's face fell, realizing why.
"I can explain. Perrie kissed me." he waited for my response.
I don't know whether to believe him or not.
"Zayn it's fine." I said shakily.
----
Awkwardness filled the car ride home with Zayn, after a long day seeing people.
When we walked in the house, I was greeted by our dog, Walter.
He is a jack Russell terrier and is the love of my life... literally.
"Hey. The sheets on our bed have been changed. Don't say I never learned how to wash sheets." he said awkwardly.
"I think I will just sleep in the guest bedroom, but thank you." I said.
Hurt flashed across his face and he started the walk to our room like a lost puppy. I just don't want to get hurt again.
"Zayn-wait. Where do we keep the carrots?" I asked.
"You don't like carrots.." he said suspiciously.
"Well where do we keep the chocolate mint cookies?"
Confused Zayn replied, "You don't like chocolate. That's why we get the sugar cookies.."
"Oh well never mind  then. I'll just head on up to bed then."
As he went in for a kiss I quickly ducked so he kissed my forehead.
"Ummm..."
"Goodnight!" I said as I shut the door in his face.
smooth Savannah, just smooth.
~~~~
The next morning, I woke up confused of where I was. I don't remember where I am. Opening the door, I was shocked to see that there was a naked stranger in my doorway.
___________________________
HEY GUYS! HAPPY NEW YEARS! I'm so sorry this is short. This is really a filler chapter. I hope you guys have a great night and I love you all😛❤️