~8~

Eleanor's POV

What the actual fuck is wrong with Zayn? He cheated on her and caused her to get hit. I don't care if he was drunk or whatever but he cheated on her, with an ex. It's not her fault she doesn't remember, she was in a coma for god sakes. Something is wrong with her, but don't try to force it on her. God.

As soon as I got her out of there, Zayn tried to get her to stay.

"C'mon Savannah.. Stay with me. You love me and I love you. Stay please. You don't even remember Eleanor." He pleaded.

Savannah tried to speak but she couldn't between her trying to breathe and her endless sobbing.

"ZAYN! Stop. If you cared about her you wouldn't force yourself on her. She doesn't remember anything at all."

"Exactly, that's why she should stay with me."

"Zayn you are fucking impossible."

"I know. Just please. I want her to stay."

"Whatever dickweed."

He started to laugh, but I flipped him off as I drove away... with Savannah in the car. I don't know what she sees in him...

-----
Savannah's POV

I'm walking towards something. That's all I know. There's something that seems so warm and so interesting about it. I don't know what it is but it's something. As I get closer, I notice it's the shape of a heart. Curiously I touch it, but it turns black and crumbles in my hands. What the actual fuck is going on? It looked so nice. What happened? After its black dust falls on the floor, I hear crying. I walk towards the crying and I see a boy. "Hey!" I try to say. He didn't hear me so I say it a little louder. "Hey!!!!" I scream. He still doesn't hear me. He looks familiar though. I tap on his shoulder, but he doesn't look up at me. He looks almost like... Zayn?  He stands up and looks past me. It's a girl. She has pink and purple hair. She walks towards him like she is going to pounce him at any given second. "Perrie!" he says happily. "I miss you, Zayn. Why don't you break up with her. You could be with me. You could love me. Why do you choose her?" After a long heavy sigh he replies, "Perrie you know I can't. I have to stay with her. I love you, but I can't leave her. Management would literally kill me. I see something in her too. She seems sad and she's so needy and desperate. She needs me or she'd probably kill herself." As the tears build up in my eyes, I realize he's talking about me. "What is wrong with you?" he turns around and suddenly sees me. "You like to cry don't you? Maybe that's why I ended up with Perrie that night and not you. Maybe that's why you're so needy." He says these hurtful things, but I'm okay. I'm not sad. I understand, I mean why would he want me. She's prettier than me. He reaches his hand out, as if to comfort me, but he rips out my heart and holds it in his hand. It's not in the shape of a heart though, it looks like a delicate flower. He looks at it, and then at me. He shrugged his shoulders and ripped the petals of the flower and grabbed the thorns and broke '' my heart. "

I sat up in the bed and pinched myself to make sure I was awake. What kind of dream was that? I stand up and grab a hairbrush and brush through my hair. I'm not in my bedroom, though.
"Mom!?" I yell.
I hear someone run up the stairs and turn the knob, it's Zayn- of course.
"Savannah are you okay baby?"
"Leave me alone."
"Why."
"Because I said to okay?"
"Sheesh."
"I want to go home Zayn."
"Okay, let's go."
I don't think he realizes what I mean but I don't want to hurt him. I don't even really remember him... ugh everything is so messed up.
___________________________

HEY YOU GUYS! I JUST WANTED TO SAY MY BIOLOGY TEACHER IS HOT OK. Anyways.... I worked really hard on this chapter and I hope you guys liked it!!! Please go back and read the beginning, because I added important details in the previous chapters. DISCLAIMER/// if you don't read the previous chapters again, you will be lost in some chapters of the book!!! Btw, Savannah was dreaming at the beginning of her POV. Basically the point of it is she is realizing that things don't look as pretty until you know them and stuff like that. So please vote and comment!!! Love you guys :-) Em💞