00

Lisa POV

"Jennie unnie! Faster!"

"Coming bitch!"

We recently had our comeback. The Album was well received and loved among Blinks and the world. We were so thankful, mainly because we actually released music after a year. Personally, title track Lovesick Girls is my favorite. Mainly because I could show my lower register. After all this years, Papa YG let me have this verse after years of vocal training. 

Speaking of Papa YG, he left. Well, he resigned after all that scandal things and all. I thought he was a good person and he treated us like daughters, but now that he's gone, I realize how held back we were. Compared to other girl groups, our comebacks were inferior. I love the new Sahjangnim because he gave us more freedom. The dating ban was still there, but he was a lot fairer on other things, like drinking and personal freedom. We hadn't met him in person, so that's where we were going now. 

"Okay, okay, I'm here" Jennie ran in. I rolled my eyes, playfully. She's always late.

"Fashionably late" she looked at me, as if reading my thoughts. 

I took my bag and grabbed her hand and ran out the house. YG bought this house for us to stay when we have a busy schedule, and we go back to our individual apartments during breaks between songs or comebacks. 

"Finally, you're here" Jisoo unnie smirked in the car. "Who was late?" 

Why was she smirking? 

"I was, unnie, sorry" Jennie pouted. 

"That's fine Jendeukie" she turned to Rosie. "Pay up Chaeyoungie..." 

Rose grudgingly gave 50,000 won to Jisoo. Did they bet on us?

"I bet unnie that Lisa would be later than Jennie unnie." She turned to me "Couldn't you have been late for once! I saw you got up late and I thought..." 

She's so cute lol. I looked outside the window at the shops passing by. What happens now? I was nervous, because would this sahjangnim change affect our career? Will we get more comebacks? Collabs? I was nervous, and I expected to get answers. 

I turned to the girls to tune back into the conversation. They were talking about our personalities. 

"...Yeah, we are so cute and sweet on camera. But when we're alone, that's a different story"

I laughed in my head. Wow, that statement was so true. I thought back to a funny promotion, the Jimmy Kimmel show. We acted so cute and bubbly, but the truth is that we all were tired and bored of his jokes. We get it, you "can speak Korean". 

That's not to say we aren't positive people, oh no. Just that we aren't all cute and optimistic all the time. We say cuss words, we listen to rap and "inappropriate" songs, which many find hard to believe. We were rebellious and went out and dated around for fun. We gave NDAs to everyone we went on a date with. 

And before anyone asks, we all have kissed someone and been drunk before. And we had sex. Well, not all of us. Only Jennie unnie, with her ex Kai. 

I popped out of my thoughts just in time to see that we reached our destination: the new YGE building. I stepped out of the car and walked toward the building. 

"Hey Lili!" she asked, concerned. 

"Yes, Rosie?

"Are you okay? You didn't talk much in the car." 

"Yeah, I am fine. I was just in my thoughts, thinking about the past few months. Don't worry" I smiled. 

I looped my arm through hers as we followed our unnies through the lobby and up the elevator to get to the conference room. I saw sahjangnim in the conference room already. We all rushed to our seats. 

"Annyeonghaseyo ladies. My name is Hwang Bo-kyung and I am your new sahjangnim. Now, I called you guys here today for a project, it's nothing negative" she smiled. 

I exhaled as she said that. 

"When Yang Hyun-suk sir was here, he was very protective of you guys, because any damage to you would mean damage to YG's reputation. That limited freedom and safe mindset made everyone think that YG treats their artists terribly." Why is she telling us this?

"So, the first thing I did when I became the CEO was that I met up with the other CEOs of other companies." That got our attention. Were we getting collabs, finally? Oh, hopefully with TWICE!

"And we decided to take a huge risk. We are going to put all the most popular 3rd and 4th generation idols in a "university". It is kind of like that show, Knowing Bros, but you guys will be the students and you will be learning actual subjects."

Interesting... A school for idols. A break for everyone, that should be good. TWICE, ITZY, Red Velvet are all going to be there, I hope. Hmm, who else? EXO might, which means Jennie might have to see Kai again; she just got over him. Oh, and BTS. I wrinkled my nose in disgust. 

"Oh, and it will be televised. Cameras everywhere, except your private areas and homes, of course." Oh, so that's what they get out of it. 

"What are your thoughts, girls?"

Jennie unnie piped up. "That sounds great, sahjangnim. I have a lot of questions, but I'm sure I'll find that out in time. But-" she hesitated, "Will EXO be there?"

"Yes, Jennie. Sorry."

"No, it's fine; I'm over him." she covered up. But I can see through her, she's sad. 

"How about BTS?" Rosé squeaked. 

"Yes, them too." I looked over at Rosie to see her wriggle her nose in disgust. Sahjangnim saw me, but made no comment on our distaste with those boys. Thank God. 

"Last thing: your bans are gone for the time of this show. Party, fall in love, have sex, fight. The list goes on; but the main thing is for it to be natural. We want this show to show that we support the naturalness of our artists." 

We were shocked, because our bans were off but also because sahjangnim encouraged us to have sex. What the-

"Anyways girls, goodbye." Sahjangnim stood up as did we. "Pack your bags, you leave in a week." I still don't know where we're going.

The girls and I walked out of YG and to the car. The car ride was silent, until I decided to bite.

"K, what do you guys think about this-"

"Lisa, our boss just encouraged us to have sex. I have no idea what to expect and what's going to happen. I am traumatized by just hearing her say the word "sex" ! "

Chaeyoung looked at me. We made eye contact with the unnies. We just burst, laughing our asses off. These next few months are going to be interesting. 

Author's Note:

Hello, this chapter was long because it was a prequel. This is all the Blackpink background information that I thought would be important to the story. So if this was boring, it was meant to be informational. Don't expect the next chapters to be this long. Nevertheless, I hope you like this first chapter!

Reminder: there will be cursing throughout the book.