12

Time Skip to after the class ends

Jisoo POV

"So it's decided, Jin oppa and I are singing about love at first sight, Lisa and Jungkook are singing about giving it away, Taehyung and Jennie are singing about growing distant, and Jimin and Chaeyoung heartbreak and cheating."

The group clapped. Just then, the bell rang, signifying the end of this period.

We walked together, and went separate ways at the pick-up line. 

"Bye oppas!" we waved at them happily. As much as we hated them before, we realized that the hyung line are good people. the maknae line on the other hand... 

We saw our black van and went inside. 

"Hey girls!" Inside was Suni unnie. "How was your first day of school?"

I rolled my eyes. She was literally acting like a mother. Jennie voiced my thoughts.

"Unnie, it was fine. You look like a mother right now, with your smiling face..." we laughed at that. 

"Tell me though." she whined.

"Fine!"

"We met BTS" Rosé blurted. 

Suni's nose wrinkled in disgust. She knew we didn't like BTS before, and being our manager, she knew insider idol news. 

But we told her our day and she was pretty relieved at our experience. She totally liked the hyung line more. 

"But still, be careful with them okay. I don't want any fake dating news or anything." She told us after we told our plan. 

We assured her that we would be fine with them. For some reason, she kept on smirking at me when Rosé told about my interactions with Jin oppa. As if he likes me, I wish. 

After our long discussion, the driver let us know that we reached our house. Getting out, I was still in awe of our house. Thank you, YG. 

After getting into the house and relaxing onto the couch, Suni unnie spoke.

"Okay girls, I actually want to tell you something. There is this gathering that we need to go to. It was originally supposed to be at 7, but because there is an announcement, it's at 5."

We looked at each other. I spoke, "That's fine. So we have to get ready soon?"

"Yes, preferably. They said it'll start at 5 sharp, and that dinner will be provided. So we should probably be fully ready by 4:20. Is that okay, girls?"

"Ne, unnie." Jennie smiled at our manager. 

Suddenly, Suni's phone dinged. 

"Oh, I got to go!" she picked up her bag. 

"Where?" Lisa questioned. 

She blushed. "The managers have a group chat, and they're doing a mystery manager blind date..."

"and you have one right now!" Jennie screamed. By unnie's blushing face, we guessed right. 

"Yea, it'll be quick because I have to be back soon, but I'm very excited, yes."

"Good luck, unnie!" we chorused to her retreating figure. she waved at us and left.

I looked at my phone: approximately 4 hours left. 

"Okay, should we eat?" 

Cheers erupted from my dongsaengs, with Chaeyoung immediately shouting out requests.