#13

📍𝖾𝗒𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋'𝗌.
⏰ 12:30𝗉𝗆.
🙇🏻‍♀️ 𝗇𝗈 𝖺𝖾𝖼𝗁𝖺'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏.

My uncle picked me up at around noon to take my to the eye doctor thingy. Everyone made that ooh-you're-in-trouble sound, it was annoying but Mark dealt with it and slammed his hand on the table to stop it. He didn't flinch, and just stared at me the whole time. I whispered, "Bye." as I left and he gave me a simple nod. "What's up with him?" I mouthed to Tzuyu as I left.

She didn't know either and shrugged at me. When I left, I headed for the office immediately. I bumped into Chan but I simply made it a quick conversation to finally get away from him. Uncle took me to the doctor's and to be blunt, they said that I was okay. I was nervous after that and went to get a drink they had in the first room youd enter before the office.

I was breathing heavily and sharp, I was nervous. Was what I was seeing normal? But what does it mean?

On my way to the office, I slightly open the door to come in but it was disrespectful to interrupt them, "..sir, do you guys believe in soulmates?" I heard the female's voice ask. "Ah, yes! We do." Uncle replied and laughed at her, she did the same. "That's what your niece is going through, she has a-" I walked in like it was normal and grabbed my school bag from the side.

"Hon, are you okay?" Uncle asked me. He noticed my frown, "Yes. We're finished, right? You should drop me back off at school." I smile at him and the doctor as they nod at me together. "But what about lunch?" My uncle realized, "It's good. I can buy some at school or just steal from Huijun." I say.

"Okay." He ruffled my hair, "I'll meet you in the parking lot." he says and smiled back at me. I nod enthusiastically and started rushing out the door. I got to his car very soon, I just waited awkwardly as many people walked past me. I pretended to be on my phone and people gave me weird looks, I was confused but I checked it out and my phone was upside down.

My uncle finally came to me, "Here. Eye drops, once a day." he handed a white bag. It was lightly, I looped my hand into the hole and held it. "Thanks but I thought I was okay?" I open it slightly and then looked at it. It was some eye drops like he said, "Yeah, yeah. It'll make the things you're seeing go away." he said.

He got in the car, "Thank god.." I whisper. What if that vision identified my future with Mark? "Hey, get in!" My uncle called me, I chuckle then got in like he asked me to. It was a short drive back to school, my uncle didn't notice but when I got off the car, I didn't smile at him.

I arrived in and it was P.E. it was going to end soon but I got changed for it anyway, better than a scolding from the teacher. When I got in, Huijun ran up to me and started a conversation as he ran laps. He also told me why we were running and that was because guys wouldn't stop moaning when they used a styrofoam stick to massage themselves.

"Wow, this is why I hate men." I reminded Huijun. He hummed and nodded at the same sighs while he sighed too, "Don't worry. Your boyfriend didn't cause any trouble." boyfriend? Who was he talking about? "Which one?" I ask him and his eyes went wide, "I mean, people ship me with Lee Chan and Mark. So I don't really know what slash who you're talking about."

He sighed, "Don't do that. You scared me." he shook his head at mine. "You don't like Mark or Chan?" I asked him and he shakes his head immediately without hesitation. "Mark's nice, he is. But just, no. He looks like he has a bad past and Chan's a rich boy, we all know that he's also a player." Huijun tells me and I chuckle.

"I would never date either of them anyways." I say as I bumped into a tall figure. I made a whimper when I landed on the floor, "Sorry. I didn't see you." he helped me up, "I didn't see you either, don't ap-" I rub my eyes and looked at him.

"How was your eye appointment?" He asked me with a grin. My face built a frown as the front edges of my eyebrows lowered into the middle, "Yah! Did you follow me? How did you know?" I bitterly ask him wity plenty of rudeness. "Just a guess.."

"..besides, you saw what I saw."

📖 : published | 03/15/21
📝 : why do people read this 🤠 anyways, how is everyone? so sorry that i haven't updated in awhile :) but here it is! super random but your hoe just earned two fantastic grades from two ugly ass assignments 😣