#62

❲ #𝟲𝟮 ❳ - ◦۪۪̥ 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗅𝖾𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇.
𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

I had finished eating a delicious breakfast meal. I had bacon and eggs but it was so good, better than all the bacon and eggs I've ever had. There was some sort of secret ingredient mixed in it and that made it stand out.

I go on my phone to call Tzuyu back. What did she want today? "Hey, what's up?" I asked her. "Nothing- Oh, wait. Wanna watch the sunset and have dinner at the beach with Lee Chan and I? Invite Huijun's threesome too." Tzuyu told me.

"Alright. Sure, I have no plans anyways." I said sadly. "Mark cancelled?" She asks me to get updated in the situations happening between Mark and I. "Yeah, but how do you know about that?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "Did he tell you or something?" Tzuyu starts to stammer.

"Aecha, just meet us at the beach at 7pm. We'll bring all the food." Chan took the phone or shouted at it while Tzuyu held it. "Chan? You're with Tzuyu right now?" I asked him. Today's being weird, what the hell's going on? "Yeah, why?"

"It's 9am!" I exclaim.

"Okay? We had a sleepover at my place! Stop being so dramatic just because your boyfriend won't hang out with you." I start to stomp up the stairs to get into my room. "How the hell do you know about that?! Stop bullying me!" I shouted at my phone.

- 𝗍 𝗂 𝗆 𝖾 𝗌 𝗄 𝗂 𝗉 -

I walked down the stairs, all dressed. "Where are you going?" Uncle asked me. He was sat down with Huijun, "Nowhere. Just wanna drive around town to see what's up." I told him and got to the door where I put my shoes on. "Can I come?" Huijun got up.

"Mmmm.. no."
"Rude."

"Who's driving you?" Uncle Hyun-chan questioned when turning off the TV. "Lee Chan. Tzuyu needed to check something at her family's hospital so he's hanging with me." I opened the door out. "He's here already?" They ask. "Yeah, I'll be back later."

I got outside and started running to Chan's car. I got in and put on my seatbelt. "You wanna eat first?" He turned to ask, "Yeah. I'm kinda hungry to be honest." I looked back and nodded. "Alright, let's go~!" He started his car and started driving.

It took only a minute until we were into the city where there were no houses and only buildings. I grew up in Seoul but can't get over the fact that forever I will admire it. Every time I look out the window, I'll always be amazed by everything I see.

"What are you in the mood for today?" Chan interrupts my sightseeing. "Uh.. street food!" I say loudly when I see food carts with people frying meat and feeding them to customers.

Chan hums as a response to my suggestion. He parked near a mall and we just walked far to get to where food was. "Have you seen a cart with good food?" He asks me, "Hold on, Chan. A girl needs time to pick a food for her womb." his eyebrows furrowed at me.

"Why do I like you?" His arms folded. "I don't know either, it's not really healthy to like someone who's in a relationship." I tell him and walk down an aisle of food carts and the scent of deliciousness surrounded us.

"I mean, unless I don't make a move it's okay." I had to agree. "That's true- Chan! I want that one." I spotted a tasty street food to eat, it was fried like most of them here and I was in love with the smell when we came closer.

"Let me treat you," I told Chan. He was on his phone so he just nods, even though Chan's been a huge feminist ever since he's apologized to us, he still allows us to pay for whatever unless something bad happens and he needs to apologize. "Here." I ordered food and gave it to him.

"Thanks, do you wanna eat inside the car or stand?" I hum and eat a piece of the snack, "Inside the car. Let's call Mark." his eyes open. "Okay." He replied then lead me to his car.

When we got in I placed my food somewhere stable then connected my phone to his car. It took me a moment to find Mark's contact so Chan had some time to eat his food. "There," I say when I pressed call.

It took maybe 4 rings for Mark to pick up. "Hey, Aecha. What's up?" He asks me, "Nothing much. I just wanted to check on you, how's Somi?" I questioned. "She's doing w-" He was cut off by her babbling, "Oh, my god~! Is that Olivia?"

My eyebrows furrowed. I didn't know what to do so I looked at Chan. He looked back at me with his mouth full of food and sauce all over his lips. "Olivia?" I asked myself.

"Tsk, Somi! Cut it out!" Mark scolded Somi. He didn't yell but he sounded demanding so Somi would stay silent then. "Mark, who's Olivia?" I say.

I started to eat while waiting for him to explain. "Nobody. Literally nobody." He scoffed but honestly as a girlfriend wouldn't it be a right to know when someone mentions a feminine name in a conversation? "Are you sure?"

I didn't want to push him so he'd get mad at me, "Yes, Aecha. I'm sure." I nod but I looked down at my food. "Are you sure-sure?" I asked him again to tease. "Aecha," He called my name out. It was a sign that he was slowly losing his marbles against me. "Okay, sorry. Wanna say hi, Chan?" I smiled at him.

"Huh? What? I'm eating, Aecha!" Chan talks with food in his mouth and I tell him to chew first. "Aecha, you're with Chan?!" Mark says in shock through the call, "Yeah, why?" I asked him and munched on the meat I was eating.

"Aecha, you should've told me." There were some noises in the back but I just laugh at his reply. "Don't say it, Aecha." Chan told me before I spoke, I look at him but say the words he didn't want me to say. "But I can't know about Olivia?"

"Oh, my god, you said it."

note: gois in the next chapter evelyn portraits a younger age than she is now, ill make her around 7 yrs old???

if i mention a wonyoung in this chapter pls comment on it

published: 07/28/21