~1~

-warning: cursing, bullying, illegal activity, panic attacks- (for the story in general not just this chapter but i will put warnings at the beginning of every chapter if need be)

the illegal activity won't be too bad, probably just sneaking into abandoned buildings (if that's even illegal, idek lol), maybe drinking, maybe smoking idk yet. bullying is mostly just in the first part, maybe the second but after that, there will probably be no more.

Backstory:

-Izuku and Bakugou have always been best friends since childhood, so Bakugou never bullied him and he isn't quirkless. (will be explained to his American friends) Bakugou calls Izuku Zuzu, Zu, Zuku, Zuki, Izzy, Izu, Iz, etc. instead of Deku.-

-Izuku has been singing and playing drums and electric guitar since he was a kid. he is the best at the electric guitar but can pass on drums. he is a great singer and got voice lessons before he came to Japan. Izuku and Bakugou lived in LA, California in the US for childhood, then moved to Japan for high school so they could go to UA High because Izuku didn't get into ASH (American School for Heroes) lol ik its lame i couldn't think of anything.-

-Bakugou came with him because they are best friends. Izuku has a singing/dancing youtube channel he made when he was 8, called Naoki, and he has like 80M followers and growing. People know his name and identity and have seen his face but his classmates and teachers don't know. Everyone else around the world doesn't really know the students of UA, and if they made the connection then they didn't think much of it. 

-He was a badass in America, but he knew UA wouldn't put up with that kind of activity and the police are less tolerant in Japan so he changed. In California, he and his friend group can do illegal shit like underage drinking and smoking bc there are worse villains for the pros and police to deal with so they made a deal that if izu+friends did the pros/police's 'dirty work' they could get away with the illegal stuff. It was a dare from his friends to act like an innocent cinnamon roll.- 

Izuku POV:

I walked into the living room of the dorms to the kitchen, looking down at the ground. Lately, everyone had been so cold to me, always turning me down when I asked to hang out. Even my own boyfriend, Todoroki Shouto. I wanted to convince myself that it was just a phase, but I knew better. They were just openly hating me with their cold stares. I was never invited to parties, and the only one I ever hung out with was Kacchan. He's the only one that actually likes me which has made me depressed because I really thought people will not hate me this time. Kacchan and Shouto have been helping me through it.

Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, and Tsu were hanging out on the couch, talking in hushed voices. Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Mina were on the other couch, playing cards and laughing loudly. I wish I had a friend group like that. I mean, I do, but they all live back in America. As I'm about to enter the room, I hear Uraraka's high-pitched voice mention my nickname, so I press my back to the wall and listen in.

"Guys, do we really have to hang out with Deku? He's so clingy and always asks to hang out all the time. I mean, I was willing to look past that but he's constantly bugging me and talking to me, I can't catch a break," She says. Iida nods.

"I agree. The way he neglects to respect us as friends and then expects us to treat him like he's superior is unheroic," he agrees. What? I never expected them to treat me differently, I just want them to be my friends. Is that too much to ask? Am I really that annoying? Surely Kacchan and the others wouldn't be my friends if that were true...

"Yeah, and that muttering thing he does is just creepy, kero. Like, he knew all my weaknesses as soon as I explained my quirk, it's kind of like what I would expect a villain to do," Tsu says.