~3~

Hey guys! I know I said I wasn't sure if I was gonna continue this, but I have remembered the plot I had planned out for this story (which I started about a year or two ago) so I have decided to continue it. school is about to start, so I might have to pause for the first couple of months to figure out how to manage school and updating all my stories (both on here and on ao3, I'm Bakudeku_shipper go check it out! I have a lot of stuff posted on there, a lot more than on here anyways) so please keep that in mind.

warnings for this chap: cursing, carsickness, insecurity, crying 

--

Izuku and his best friend boarded the plane, excited but also nervous about what was to come. Their seats were first class, and as it was an international flight, first class was pretty luxurious. The seats came in pairs, and there was a board that could be raised in between the pairs if you were seated next to a stranger. Izuku and Katsuki didn't do that, though, they embraced the space. They had bought sushi for lunch beforehand, as they'd had experience with terrible plane food on all their Christmas trips to Japan when they were growing up, and learned airport food was at least a little better than the trash that plane staff called food. (It wasn't their fault, they were just doing their job, but that still didn't make it any less disgusting).

Once they arrived in LA, they picked up their bags at baggage claim and went through immigration fairly quickly. When they exited the airport, Izuku's dad and his husband were there with a Tesla to take them home.

"Daddy!" Izuku exclaimed, running to hug his father. He hadn't seen him in person since he left for UA, as the holidays had always been filled with training and his father was the number 1 hero in America, so he didn't have much time off. He was away a lot of the time, but Izuku understood it was against his will.

"Izu! How are you, son? You've been eating and training well, I trust?" His father inquired, embracing his son lovingly. Izuku nodded into his chest. After a flurry of hugs and greetings, Izuku and Katsuki got into the back seats of the Tesla to drive home.

After about an hour of driving, they reached the house. Izuku knew his father had renovated the house since he'd left, but it was bigger than UA, and that was a big building. He gasped, expressing his surprise loudly. His father was busy parking, but his husband, Johnny, chuckled.

"Big, isn't it? A lot bigger than when you were last here," Johnny said.

"Yeah! Wow, Dad, when did you have room for this?! Papa, did you have any say in this? It looks so cool and huge!" Izuku asked excitedly.

"Uh... I mean... do you mind if I call you that?" Izuku asked Johnny, afraid he'd overstepped a boundary by calling him Papa.

"No, I'd be honored for you to call me that. I'm glad." Johnny said, smiling. "Also, here's your credit cards. Go crazy, kids. Redecorate your rooms, they're looking a bit bland since you moved. Still stuck with all your middle school trophies. Do you want to keep those or not?"

"Uhhh, why don't we just move them into another room? A room for old trophies?" Izuku laughed, suggesting a different alternative. Katsuki hummed in agreement, feeling a little motion sick.

The car was now parked, so they all got out and admired all the expensive cars in the big garage.

"By the way, guys, that one's yours, Izu, and that one's yours, Kat. I hope you like them, they're my welcoming gift." Hisashi said, pointing out two of the cars. (a/n: I know nothing about cars, just imagine whatever you want it to be)

Izuku and Katsuki gawked at the expensive gifts, admiring them for a bit before going upstairs to see their rooms. Hisashi and Johnny both had work to do, so they left the house.