18

As Nayeon unnie and I expected, the two went here to our company again, but the difference is they went here around four in the afternoon. Unlike yesterday. 

We're now talking about what will happen to both our companies once we merge. 

I still feel very scared whenever I glance at her ex-boyfriend, he's very intimidating. I wonder why Nayeon unnie doesn't feel scared when he's around.

I slightly nudged Nayeon unnie's arm to get her attention, she looked at me, mumbling, "Wae?"

"I need to go to our store." I whispered, making her raise her brow. Don't tell me she forgot it? "Why?"

She did forgot it. Anyway, I already expect she will forget it, she was feeling sleepy when I told her about it. 

"Remember when they place five different products at the wrong aisles yesterday?" She nodded her head, she's remembering it. "I'm going to help them, they said they can't put attention on putting it back to its original places as our customers tripled."

Well, it's not that I wanted to help them, it's just... I can't find another excuse to Nayeon unnie as Mingyu oppa and I are going to meet today. I feel like, this is not the right time to tell her about this as she was more focused on her ex-boyfriend.

Unnie still loves him, I can see it through her eyes but the thing is, she's done loving him.

"Okay, you can use my car." She replied. I took that as a cue that I can leave now. "Ani, I can manage." I said as I stand up from my seat. "I'll text you." I flashed a small smile to her to which she nodded. I glanced at the two men in front of us, I bowed my head at them before looking back at Nayeon unnie. "Take care." With that, I left the room.

"Cancel all my appointments for today." I told my secretary. "Will do, Ms. Chou." She replies.

I dialed his number right after I got inside the elevator. "Yes?"

"Oppa, I'm on my way." I told him and walked out of the elevator, greeting our workers with a smile on my face.

"That was fast."

"Nayeon unnie only needs an acceptable reason for me to convince her easily." I said. I hailed a cab as soon as I got out from the building. "To the mall, please." I told the driver.

"Oh so if I tell you that I want to introduce myself to her by saying I'm your boyfriend, would she stay calm or not?"

My eyes widened as my cheeks heated up at that. "Oppa!"

"What?"

"Do you think she'd stay calm after learning what you will tell her? You're crazy!"

"A bit." He answers, followed by his laughter. "Whatever." I ended the call right away.

I know he was just joking but Nayeon unnie will freak out. She knows I'm not friends with any man that she doesn't know as I'm introvert and I don't have time to become friends with any other man besides our former guy classmates.

"Ms. Chou, we're really sorry for disturbing you." The manager says. "It's okay, I'm not that busy." I said, making my way to the counter to put my bag there as I work.

I put all the five different products that are misplaced on five different baskets so the work will be easier.

I was busy putting the last ones to their places when I felt a presence beside me. "I told you not to go here." 

"What?" He just smirked at me. "They might think that we're in a relationship."

"So?" I glared at him. "Okay, chill. I won't do something stupid."