Epilogue

Waking up to soft kisses all over my cheek, I squinted my eyes to adjust to the bright light given by the sun, piercing through our window.

"Good morning," Tzuyu's morning voice fully awoken me, still adjusting, I manage to see a glimpse of her, I think she just got out of the bathroom,

"Good morning," I greeted back, she giggled, giving me my morning kiss. "I have breakfast prepared, just got out of the shower," explains why she's wearing a robe and a towel wrapped around her head. "We didn't do anything last night, Jungkook-ah, I would still be knocked out on the bed beside if it did,"

How can we not when she didn't say yes? Although we're married, I still won't force her to make love with me when she's unwilling. I don't like it when I'm the only one enjoying it, it makes me think I'm r-wording her. Never, never will I do that in my whole fucking life. That's too much.

I came home late, with a mild headache, had a few drinks with my hyungs, and was on the verge of staying in Namjoon hyung's the night when I remember I have work to finish tomorrow. Tzuyu's not mad, I informed right after receiving a message from the boys. I'd gotten used to updating her on every single thing happening in my life.

What I can do when I'm an absolute resistless to her. Can't deny it. Any man would kneel for her if he gets her to be his wife, unluckily, there's only one Chou--now Jeon Tzuyu on this planet called Earth. Another of her appears but that is in the Alternate Universe that is hasn't yet confirmed to be actually true. I am smart but not as smart as the scientists all over the world, you need someone professional to work on phenomenon things, not just any person who will just show up, "Hey! I'm a fan of these things but never readen nor learned any of these but accept me for this job." How can they accept you when you're not even qualified? What a dumb motherfucker, you should have stayed in your room.

"My little girl," Yuna, now almost two years old, widely smiled, showing the cutest smile in the world as she extends her arm, gesturing for me to carry her. "Good morning, darling,"

"Ap-pa," I booped my nose with hers, my cute little baby. "You're so full of energy, baby,"

"Well, she didn't see her father last night before drifting to sleep, you gotta compensate for it," Tzuyu says, stirring her oatmeal with her favorite spoon. 

That made me feel bad a lot. "Sorry, darling, Appa went to drink with your Uncles, I promise once I get back home--"

"Who says you're going to work?" Tzuyu cuts me off. "I have work, baby."

"Not today, I called your secretary, and told her that you won't be able to come for work as you're gonna watch over Yuna."

"But the works--"

"Can be worked the next day, have you forgotten what today is?"

What's with today? Isn't it May 1? What's with--

Oh, shit.

"I'm sorry, I forgot,"

"I know," she smiled. "That's why you're not coming to the company today, you're here to enjoy the whole day with Yuna and relax, you haven't played with her for like two days, you know how much she's a daddy's girl," she glanced over our daughter as she puts her bowl in her high-chair, Yuna, watching her mother, starts to move as her hands reach for her customized bowl. 

Yeah, customized. Jeongyeon noona gifted her a dozen customized bowls on her 1st birthday, since then, she's using them whenever she eats. My baby's learning fast, we were so surprised when we saw her hold a spoon without anyone's help, none of the hyungs nor the girls have taught her to do it as they're occupied with their own lives, with their own families.