"Nani ga okiteru?!"

We both turned around and saw oo someone I didn't expect to be here.

"Akaso-kun?" I quietly said.

He was standing there with a big coat amd scarf on, looking like he came from a photoshoot, attracting everyone like the actor he is. He is under this weird red hair that made his head bigger which in my mind, I'm already scoffing at how ridiculous he looks.

But I can't scoff with this ex of mine trying to meddle with my life again!

"Who is that guy? Is that your new boyfriend?!"

"Ohm, please. Let me go. We're already done, go back to your own boyfriend. Please," I said to him.

"I told you, it was a mistake! It's not what you think it is! I was set up! Believe me, please!"

I already heard that line a thousand times, I thought while I'm still pushing myself to get his hands off of me.

I see Akaso walking towards us with this serious face that makes me think, oh boy. This is not good.

He was now in front of me and Ohm, his eyes looking at me. Then he looked at my arm with his hand still not letting go. He then looked at me again and then finally at Ohm, which he began to have an intense staring contest.

This is already awkward, I am in the middle of two guys who looks like would fight in a couple of seconds from now.

I hate violence.

"Let go," Akaso said.

"Who are you to tell me that, huh?" Ohm asked him.

"I am Akaso Eiji, Ray-san's close friend. So please, release him now or you'll regret what I'm about to do to you. You have 10 seconds," he warned.

Ohm scoffed, "What are you going to do, freak? I don't care if you're his friend, you can't tell me what I wanted to do!"

"3, 2, 1. Hai, you give me no choice."

I heard knuckles being cracked. I closed my eyes, not wanting to witness the fight.

Silence...

Nothing is happening, but I felt that he's loosening the grip in my arm.

"Let go, or I'll shoot you in the head. Don't think this is a fake gun because..." then I heard some clicking, he must've put in bullets, "Now, let him go."

Ohm's hand went up, surrendering to him and I ran as fast as I could from them afterwards.

I was not able to know what happened but I didn't care, I wanted to hide. I saw one of the big trees in the park near the area and hid behind it, resting and catching my breath.

I looked into my wrist and saw bluish marks left on where he gripped it. There are some scratches but nothing really major.

I can't believe that my off today is the worst!

I didn't had a good sleep, I was attacked by my ex. Then I was almost included in a gun fight! And why does freaking Akaso have a gun on hand in the first place?!

"Ray-san! Where are you?! Ray-san!"

I peeked behind the tree and saw a certain someone with big red hair trying to find me.

He was able to see my head peeking in one of the trees and went towards where I'm resting.

"Ray-san!"