My Older Brother's Rule............

Another awesome encouraging comment made me want to write more.

Part 2

This Chapter is dedicated to all of my amazing fans!!! And the people who comment me on my story!!Thank you :)

Still in (Jaxz's P.O.V)

Small Review:

I gasped "No freaking way".

Chapter 6 (Guilt, or fall?) Part 2

Above me I saw Alster?!!

Wait, wait!!! When did he become one of us.

He chuckled, did he hear me?

"Loud and clear Jaxz", I searched for Kreasel only to find her knocked out.

A rope seems to be holding onto her, the light purple cloud turned black, I growled at him.

"Posionous gas", I basically muttered to myself.

"Everybody out!!", Stevem ordered, of course the panicing citizens listened.

I would too if I was them.

No one knows, but this is a war between us four guys.

Poor Kreasel, she is the only female like us.

So you can guess where this is going.

Oh, and before you get grossed out. Kreasel and Alster were never actually realted to each other.

Shocking isn't it?

(Stevem's P.O.V.)

No one knows that this war between all four of us for her is pointless.

She has already bonded with one of us, by accident.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!", Gabreal's scream echeod through-out the deserted mall.

Ah, I'll just sit this fight out.

I mean after all, we aren't meant to be the goods guys.

I leaned myself against the wall, while I watched those two getting ready to fight.

(Kreasel's P.O.V.)

I am asleep, yet I can still feel, hear, and see things, my heart-ached when I saw Gabreal in pain.

"Come to me", were his pleeds.

Only if I could, I thrashed around and around, hoping that I would brake this mind blowing rope.

Suddenly I was no longer near my body, I was yanked into another place.

Were I saw the future, and it's hidden lies "No!".

Jaxz used his in-humanly powers to fight with Alster, after what I had heard, I have no idea what I should call him if he isn't my real brother.

The time went by fast

Alster used his silver rope that wrapped around Jaxz's neck, he made him fly into a wall, my mind raced. When I thought that Alster killed him. The mark on my arm went, I fell to the floor where I scrame, it hurt so much.

The pain was agonizing, but I couldn't look away from their fight.

A silver mark circled itself up my shoulder, when Alster got hit by Jaxz's green burning, weakening flame, I soon became weak.

I looked up only to see Stevem giving me a dark smile "They will die for you Kreasel, but they have no idea that you are already taken". "What?!!", he chuckled.

"Of course you didn't believe that I actually wanted you? No. I don't, but once I figured out that you were one of us. And so is your new best friend. Well I couldn't come to you now, now could I?", he laughed.

Pissing me off, I hated him with my entire life.

The mall started to dissolve.

"Stop!!!", he chuckled. "They can't hear you!!!!".

"Gabreal!!!!" "He can't he-......", Gabreal cut off Stevem by tackling him onto the black ground.

I quickly went back to my body, there is a reason behind all of this.

But what is it?

Once back in my body, I woke up making the guys stop.

All of them starred at me in awe, except for Stevem.

And then suddenly I realized, why this was all happening.

How couldn't I see it.

I ignored the lovely mixture of colors that radiated/glowed off of my skin.

"Do you guys know......", I took a deep breath.

"What?", Jaxz asked me impatiently.

"Come on and tell us already", Alster replied.

Stevem smirked, my face took on a dark look "Not even you know Stevem", those words made him confused.

A loud screech!! had me looking at Gabreal, he had dark-black dragon wings.

I sighed before saying "We are the foresaken ones".

They looked at me with wide eyes, the truth can't be told no too.

Once those words left my mouth, they knew that it was true.

But where does that leave us?

(Okay, tell me if you like. Hopefully it's not confusing, I try not to make it that way :)

Sorry for any grammar/mistakes

/Coolcatsz422/