My older brother's rule Don't Fall In Love......

Sorry it has been awhile since I uploaded. So here is a new chapter.

Chapter 6 (Guilt, or fall?)

Part 1

What can you do when nothing makes sense, everything has changed.

I let my head hang, it wasn't going to end well. And that is alot telling myself this.

"So are you going to the mall?", Alster wanted me to go. I sighed "Why?", he looked dumbfounded. "What do you mean why?" "Yeah, why do you want me to go?", he sighed. "You know sometimes I want to spend some time with my little sister. I had no idea that it was such a burden to you", I heard him walk out of my room.

How can he know, anything about my life.

Out of guilt I decided to go out with him.

I kept starring out of the window, everything went passed us in a blur. Is it wrong of me not to talk to Gabreal, even if I did, would it change everything?

My palm still burned, I ignored it.

There is a reason for all of this, I jumped when I felt Alster squeeze my shoulder in a comforting way. "It'll be okay little sis", I smiled, well at least I have him.

"Thanks Alster". "No problem", was his reply.

We made it to the mall in no time, in times like these I am glad that Alster is my older brother.

As usaul the mall was crowded with lots of people, and out of luck his friends managed to find us. And I loathe all of his friends. Which is why I ditched them.

Sorry Alster.

I walked around the mall a couple of times, soon I grew bored.

Out of nowhere I spotted Jaxz, feeling a someone's stare one me, I turn around just to see Gabreal, I rolled my eyes. "This is gonna be fun", I sarcastically muttered to myself.

They reached me in no time, it was obvious that they hated each other.

"Why don't you stay away Gabreal", Gabreal laughed. "And you are one to say. You betrayed her so don't get jealous if I am your replacement", okay. What is going on? I groaned in annoyance.

Are they seriously fighting?!!

Being curious, I look up to see them bickering. Won't this be a beautiful friendship, I smiled at that thought. Wait! Friendship?!!!

I shook my head. Now my mind has seemed to have lost it.

Suddenly I felt drawn to something, my heart hammered against my chest, time itself seemed to pause itself only for me, not for evryone else. An astonishing light purplish-blue-silver invisible to the human eye rope pulled me. Far and away from them. I started to laugh?

(Gabreal's P.O.V.)

Yes, this is stupid! I am here having an arguement with Jaxz, which reminds me. "Why are we fighting anyways?", he opened his mouth to reply. But he had no straight answer for it except "I don't know".

No this isn't strange, but it isn't right.

A loud crash made Jaxz and I run to the source of the noise, my heart stopped beating once I saw Stevem, I growled.

Sadly I know him.

Jaxz helped him up "What happened?", Stevem took in a deep breath. Something tells me that he hsa no idea "I have no idea", I smiled. Must I always be right?

Alot of people scrame, crap!!

None of them are suspose to see thiis unless.

"Where is Kreasel", I chuckled at Jaxz's question. "Why she is right here", I only grabbed onto the air, i looked behind me only to see citizens running.

My stomach started to burn.

Stevem smiled weakly "May your transformation begin".

I couldn't answer him. And none of this pleased me.

(Jaxz's P.O.V.)

While Gabreal was in pain, I went to go look for Kreasel. Where could she have gone?

Following my in-human instincts I looked up.

Above the cieling I saw her and......

I gasped "No freaking way".

(Yes, it is a cliff hanger.

Tell me if you like. :) )

&~Sorry for any grammar/mistakes~&

/Coolcatsz422/