Chapter Seven: Family Remains

Avalon’s Point of View.

I zap us back home and lay down on our couch. Akira was crying. Sam was glaring at the floor. Dean was glaring at Sam. I walk over and hug Sam. He hugs me back tightly. I start rubbing his back. My wings wrap tightly around him, the grace assuring him I wont leave. I start hearing Akira whispering something to Dean. I growl when I hear my Sammy’s name and the word ideal mate.

“He is my mate you cunts.” I snarl, my grace flashing to my eyes angrily.

“Ava you know I would never take him from you. I’m in love with Dean.” Akira says to me.

“Good, but why Sam?” I demand viciously glaring at her.

“My father said that my uncle chose Sam to be my soulmate… when really Dean is my soulmate.” She explains.

I nod and kiss Sam on the cheek before flapping my wings and disappearing from sight, wanting to kill this uncle of hers. I should force this information out of her father… I think to myself. Lucifer was waiting for me as I appear in Hell.

“Ah if it isn’t my sister Avalon. I would like my daughter back you know.” He says to me.

“And I want to,” I scoff, “stab you in the face.” I say in a sugarcoated voice.

“Like you could do that. I have many demons. Plus I can survive anything since I am immortal.” He growls at me with a wicked smile.

“Not from my archangel blade.” I sing, getting it out and multiplying myself as demons appear.

“If you try killing me,” Lucifer laughs, “you'll kill Akira too.”

“No I wont because I exorcised her.” I cackle and my clones echo it.

“You truly believed that worked? Ha! She's a demon, connected to her father until death.” He laughs evilly.

“I just want to know where Azazel is brother.” I explain and Lucifer points off to the dungeons.

“Come with me Luci?” I offer, killing off my clones so we are right next to each other.

“I want my daughter back in Hell first.” He says.

“She didn’t want to stay. How about I give you my daughter to be your bride when she comes of age?” I say softly.

“Actually I have a plan for my daughter. But that way might work too.” He agrees and walks towards the dungeons. I sigh and follow him. He had his hands behind his back. I smile at how normal my brother seemed right now.

“We’re here. I do want to see Akira though. I want to see my beautiful daughter one more time.” Lucifer mumbles sadly.

“Come with me then Luci. I will protect you.” I say, holding out my hand.

He nods and takes my hand. I transport us to the house. Dean is sleeping with Akira who is also asleep cradled in his arms. Sam stands up and pulls me to him in a loving embrace.

“How did you get them to sleep love?” I ask him.

“Drugs…” He replies sheepishly, blushing vermilion.

I see Lucifer clench his fists.

“Akira was already asleep. I drugged my brother.” Sam clarifies.

Lucifer slowly relaxes and walks up to his daughter. He kisses her forehead and then is gone. Realization dawns on me when I feel a kick in my stomach. I gasp and put a hand to where the kick was. My baby. I gave my baby’s life away to keep my own life. I am a monster.