Ed Sheeran

I was fascinated. As a person who was very curious of death and especially shinigami. I already knew of them before I had stumbled into one. I was very confused though.

How did this happen.. I swear I was just going home with Loren like normal but this... this is unusual..

But what am I feeling.. Why am I so eager, I feel jumpy. I've never felt this way before, I usually keep my emotions contained but here I am. I can barely speak.

"I see ya staring at me. Heya there I'm Ryuk." said the shinigami, that was supposedly named Ryuk.

I say nothing but I stare in shock.

"Uhm.. Y/n are you okay? You look pale and you have this weird light in your eyes." Loren said while side eyeing me.

"Y-Yeah.. I'm ok-"

"So are ya just not gonna say anything? Even Light is nicer than ya. He gives me apples. Humans are so different." Ryuk says while slouching. The car is too small to fit him. I was nervous but it wasn't because of how scared I was. I felt a rush in my heart and my face felt hot. I turned around. He continued to stare and I felt his eyes on me. The idea made me feel flustered. I grab my bag and look for my headphones.

"Are you sure you're okay Y/n..?? Are you hot? I can turn on the AC, let me just close the window-" said Loren, very nervously. It was weird because Loren was never really serious.
I put the headphone jack into my phone and I put in my headphones. I start to think,

She must really be worried for me, huh. I'll stop acting so weirdly.

"I'm fine! Sorry to startle you but I'm fine, I'm okay." I play music on my phone and take one more peek at Ryuk and he was still staring at me and smiling. I was playing Perfect by Ed Sheeran hoping to drown out Shinigami Ryuk's voice though I wanted to listen to it again. It worked but I just stared at the window for a while.

A few moments later, Loren dropped me off at my home.

"Are you sure you don't want me around to help take care of you?? I'm here for you though! Call me if you want some chicken noodle soup."

"It's fine I don't want you to get sick!!!" I shout while running off to my door. Ryuk was still following me. But why..

I opened the door and walked upstairs. My parents are at work and they don't come home till 9. They come home late but tonight they're going to be especially late. I took out my headphones and went into my room. I turned to Ryuk and took a deep breath.

"Why are you here..?" I said trying to calm down.

"If ya give me an apple I'll answer your question." He said smirking.

I groaned and he continued to stare at me. I walked back downstairs and into the kitchen. I looked around and couldn't find anything.

I walked back upstairs, out of breath I tried to tell Ryuk, "Ther- wai..t I.. no more.... apples."

He lifted his eyebrows and showed a confused expression where he then opened the door.

"Let's go!! Now please," he said while soaring down the stairs with his wings. I stared and walked back down.