Friend or Foe?

(Alice's P.O.V.)

I open my eyes to see that I'm in a thick forest. I realize that I still have tears in my eyes. I wipe them away quickly. I don't remember coming here. I start walking. I dont know where I am or where I'm going.then I see two people a girl and a boy they where yelling at each other. The girl looked like she was about my age, maybe a little older. Her cold, green eyes looked so lonly. She has silvery colored hair like a poler bear. The boy has crimson hair makes his head look like it is on fire. His light green eyes shimmer with excitement. He looks about the same age as the girl.

They where yelling at each other. I got closer and hid behind a bush. "excuse me" the owner if the voice sounded tired. I turn around slowly scared of what I might find. It was a little boy. He lookes about 6 or 7 years old. His hair is blond flying in all directions. His eyes are light hazel.

The girl and older boy stop yelling and look this way. "I- I'm sorry. I- I" I want to run but my feet won't move. "Do you know where you are?" the older boy has such a soft voice ,at lest when he wasn't yelling. "No" will they help me? his voice made me feel calme. "We don't need another distraction ,Sky!" that girl is cold.

"You don't need to be so loud about it." the younger boy sounded tired. He rubbed one eye then yawned. "Then we'll leave her here." The girl sounded serious. "Why don't we just leave you here?" the older boy mumbles under his breath. I couldn't help but laugh. "Excuse me!" The girl wasn't happy "Calm down Izzy!" Seth stoped giggling.

The younger boy grabbed my hand. "I would like you to stay." his warm smile comforts me. "I'm seth" he points at the girl "that's Isabelle, but we call her Izzy." then he points at the older boy (who is being strangled be Izzy). Seth starts giggleing. "His name is Skyler, but you can call him Sky. What's you name?" his smile reminded me of Nick's. "Alice, but you can call me Al."