Her Bad Side

Jessica notices us and starts to walk towards us. "she's walking this way!" when I say that Grace freezes up. I turn to face her. "Hi!" Jessica was acting weird. "Hi?" I had to say since Grace was frozen. "Your in our swing." Lacy copied Jessica's fake smile. "Excuse me! First of all the swing doesn't belong to you!Second of all we where her first!" I can't believe I just said that! Then Eric came along with our popsicles (which he almost dropped). "Let's just go, Alice."Eric only used my name when he is serious! This doesn't make sense. "I won't do the bidding of a bully." I was scared of what might happen next. Jessica looked confused "what did you call me?" I almost peed my pants. "A bully" I said trying to convince her I wasn't scared. She looked insalted. She walked up to me, put her hands on her hips, and said "MOVE!"Grace instantly jumped off. I wouldn't budge. She tackled me! Over a tier swing!

I pinned her down. Then she jumped on me "POW!" she punched my stomach! I wasn't going to give up! I got up and punched ,She ducked! Perfect! I kneed her stomach so hard she fell to the ground! I got closer. She scream so loud I covered my ears! Eric and Grace did the same.

Jessica ran off . Then Grace, Eric, and I saw the Park Patrol! "Hey! You!"We made a run for it(Eric dropped the popsicles) "STOP!" we didn't. We ran strait into Grace'es house.