my past

(Alice's P.O.V.)

They keep kicking at the ball trying to keep it away from each other. I think I  remember this. Yea! It was summer vacation at my great uncles private beach! We made lots fo good memories here. Eric kicked the soccer ball high in the air. She's going to get hit by the ball! The past me pushed her out of the way. Everything turned black again.

I hear the rush of water. Where am I  now. I close my eyes. When I open them I see a waterfall. My dad won this trip for the family. It's been five years and I still remember this day so clearly. This is the day when my Nick (my brother) saved me. The past me leaned on the railing to get a closer look. The rushing water beat furiously at the rock's in the water. "Grrr!" the past me turned around to see a big black and orange tiger. She took big steps backwards. At that moment I realized how important he is to me. I started tearing up he stepped in front of me. The tiger seemed bored and walked away. I was so relieved. I leaned back, buthe railing gave out! Nick quickly turned around and grabbed my hand and pulled me back up. Both of us the past and now me are crying uncontrollably.  Everything got dark. Again. I will miss him. I will miss all of them.