the park

After school Grace, Eric,and I went to Rainbow park "let's go on the big tier swing!" Grace was always  happiest on the tire swing. "It's Eric's turn to get the popsicles!" I say excitedly. "Okay so Grace wants 'cocoacream' and Al you want 'cottoncandy swirl' right?" Eric askes. Grace says sarcastically  "Omg u remember! " I start laughing. "Hay! I thought we where friends?!" I could tell Eric was getting anoyed "We'll be waiting on the swing!" I say still giggling a little "Kay'!" he said cheerfully "but I'm not getting Grace any!" Grace shot him a look " YOU BETTER GET ME MY COCOACREAM!" Eric stuck his tongue out "THAT'S IT!" Grace was upset. She jumped off the swing ,Eric seemed surprised, Grace started chasing him. While I swang on the swing innocently. I watched Grace chase Eric around I realized I wanted my 'Cottoncandy Swirl,!

"Hey guy's!" I caught their attention "I want my popsicle." Grace stared at me, then to Eric "well, you heard her. Go get our popsicles Eric!" Eric scratched his head "ohh! The  popsicles!I'll getem."  I laughed a little.

  As he left to get the popsicles Grace sat on the other side of the tier, facing me "You always know exactly what to say."she looked ashamed of her self.

"What makes you think that?"

"The way your voice is so calm." "Calm?"

"Ya! Like your a little angel."

"HAHAHA!"

Grace suddenly has a worried look on her face. "What?!" I turn around to see 'The Queen of R.I.P.P.' and her 'copycat' "oh-no"