confusion

~~(Seth's P.O.V.)~~

  "It can't stay!" Isabelle yells at me. I'm the only one to putting up a fight. "Hey! Stop!" the bird yells. "if I give you some information will you let me stay?"the bird asked. Now Sky looked interested "what kind of information?"

"very useful information." isthe bird answer.

  "He stays!" sky announces.

  "what?!" Isabelle look surprised and mad.  Like the when Alice arrived. She storms into the girls bedroom and slams the door shut.

                ~~(Isabelle's P.O.V.)~~

"He stays!" sky blurts.

"What?!" I can't believe this. He's saying yes about welcoming a talking bird. It's probably because Alice is here. Whenever she around he's act's like he's the boss.

I can't stand it I get up and storm to the girls bedroom. She has stolen my perfect second life. I... I... HATE HER!

                  ~~(Alice's P.O.V.)~~

The...... It...... The...... I still can't get my head around the bird talking. But it did it again.  It opens it's mouth and words come out. Now Sky is saying it can stay. The bird looks so familiar. Bang! I pee my pants a little. I look over to where the sound came from to see Isabelle's chair has fallen over. "what?!" she yells.

                  ~~(Sky's P.O.V.)~~

Man! Izzy os over reacting. She slammed her- I mean the girls bedroom door.  She could have broken it. "Do you think I should go talk to her?" Alice asked. Shed be considered brave if she knew Izzy for as long as we have it took her a year before she let me call her ,Izzy.

"No" I say. Alice put has confused look on. She's so cute. Wait what am I thinking?! I feel my face go red.

                   ~~(Alice's P.O.V.)~~

I'm worried about Isabelle. I don't care about what Sky said. I'm about to stand up when I notice sky blush. Ignored it Alice it's just your imagination. I say to my self. I stand up and start walking to our bedroom and knock on the door. I notice my hand are shaking.